English study session ~ Isagi yoichi

______________________________

Isagi yoichi <3

Isagi yoichi was average in studies. he would get above average marks in mostly all the subjects,except English.

Yes isagi's one of the weakest subject was English it was a headache to try and understand how to read and write English especially speaking it he couldn't pronounce anything properly except the two words "thank you"

Exams were coming up and he couldn't afford failing in this subject and needed help with it.
So here you were sitting in front of him after school hours in an empty classroom helping him out with his problems.

"Isagi-kun it's l-a-n-g-u-a-g-e  language not laungage" you corrected him with a smile seeing as he was writing almost every spelling wrong.
Seeing him focused like that trying to get it right made you smile,it was cute.

He had asked you to tutor him because you were really good at English,getting the second highest score in your class.Well the no.1 scorer was rin and isagi thought it would be better to learn from someone who was kind and calm instead of dealing with rin's cocky attitude.

"l/n-san can we please take a little break from this i feel like my head will explode" said a very tired isagi who was at his limit after studying too much English.

" eh he he of course isagi-kun relax for a bit then we can continue again". You and isagi both talked about few random things and heard him brag about how cool soccer is and how he wants to meet his idol noal noa one day.

You felt thirsty so while listening to him talk you grabbed the water bottle which was kept at the side of the table, while doing so the bottle's surface accidentally made some things fall down from the table.

"ah l/n-san I'll pick it up for you" said isagi as he bent down and reached under the table,his face and ears went red as soon as he looked in front of him.Your thighs. You were sitting with your right leg on top of your left leg and the way your thighs were squished together made him go feral.

Oh did i mention he has a thigh fetish?
Isagi yoichi was a big fan of thighs and the scene infront of him made him thank god that you dropped few things and he got to experience this.

Not wanting to seem suspicious he shook his head and got back up keeping the things back on the table, face still flushed red as a tomato.

You looked at him wondering why his face was red. Your eyes widened as you realized what could the reason be. You blushed,color of your cheeks was now red too.
"Uh um...should we continue now isagi-kun"
"Yes" he said while his mind replayed every thing that just happened.

.

This actually kinda short ☠️💔 im sorry
This mf isagi is so cute 🤬
i had to write this as soon as i got to know bro has a thigh fetish it is mentioned in his egoist bible ‼️‼️