Sanji or zoro? ~ Kunigami Rensuke

_____________________________

_______________________________

WALKING towards the school you sulked at the thought of sitting inside classroom and do nothing but study boring chapters all day but your mood brightened up as soon as you spotted someone familiar.

"Rensuke-kun wait up" you called out to your Orange haired friend as you jogged towards him. "Oh y/n, good morning". Now walking along side eachother the matching sanji keychain which was on your bag and the zoro keychain Which was on kunigami's bag were visible to the people walking behind both of you. Everyone knew that you both were best friends and always talked about how cool one piece is, in fact your other friends were definitely done with the two of you.

Being with kunigami all the time was fun he was a handsome guy plus a respectful one he never did anything which made you uncomfortable and always was there to defend you whenever someone said anything.

Many girls were jealous of you, kunigami is popular between girls so it wasn't easy for you there were times some girls came up to you and confessed their feelings for kunigami asking you to deliver their confession and some even begged you to set them up with him. You were honestly irritated by them, because here you were not being able to confess your own feelings towards him fearing it might affect your friendship how would you help other people out?

"Good morning~ did you watch yesterday's episode? Sanji was sooooo coool! I love him"
You smiled while blushing, covering your face with your hands as you bragged about how sanji is the best one piece character ever
(he is, real).

"Yeah yeah wait for episode 1062 we'll see how cool zoro is".

"Rensuke when are you gonna realize that sanji is cooler than zoro".

"Never, cause it's not true".

Bickering over who's 'cooler' sanji or zoro you both didn't realize that you were already past the school gates.

"If it wasn't sanji cooking for everyone, zoro would've died of starvation".

"Well, zoro has a better relationship with luffy".

"Huh, no way sanji and zoro have equally strong relationship with luffy".

"y/n,you know what zoro is stronger than sanji".

"Don't care, sanji's bounty is higher".

"Atleast zoro isn't a hopeless man when it comes to women".

"Wha- hey! Sanji isn't hopeless he just respects women a alot and that's one of the 1000 reasons why i love him".

"Well, i respect women a lot too".

"Huh".

"Shouldn't you love me too?" 

Your voice was caught in your throat as you processed the words that came out his mouth, your face was burning, not understanding if he said this in a joking way or was he trying to tell you something?

Kunigami looked away, immediately regretting what he said, he cleared his throat before saying  "forget what i just said" to the girl who was definitely going to remember this.

"Oh yes, y/n take this",  you watched as he rummaged inside his bag for a second before pulling out a manga?  Your eyes widened when you saw what it was "pirate recipes by sanji".

"You wanted this since a long time didn't you, i went to the manga store yesterday and found this luckily so, i bought it for you".

"Rensuke... thank you so much you really are the best". You took the book out of his hands before clamping them into yours giving him a bright and genuine smile.

"Yeah whatever make sure to invite me when you decide to cook whatever that's in there". He replied looking away as he retracted his hands. You chuckled at his usual behavior after getting compliments.

"Yes, of course"

.
This is for that one person who wanted a kunigami one shot<3

I'm sorry idek if u watch one piece or no but i had to write this as
his fav manga is one piece 😭

I'm sorry idek if u watch one piece or no but i had to write this as his fav manga is one piece 😭

Kunigami is so real