Chocolate ~ Michael Kaiser

_____________________________

fluff and angst

"S0.....where's my chocolate?". You looked at the boy infront of you with a frown on your face."Michael, i am not going to give you any kind of valentine chocolate, I'm pretty sure the entire school is going to surround you with chocolates today, so enjoy eating them".
You said walking past him making your way towards your class.

"But i want a chocolate from you y/n". He grabbed your wrist halting you in your steps.
"Oh, now you want a chocolate from me? Who was the one who told me that a single chocolate wouldn't make a difference as you were going to get soooo many of them from your precious fangirls". You replied retracting your hand away from his.

"It was a joke, come on Y/n stop being like this,you have been pissed at that single thing since yesterday". All kaiser got as a reply was a long stare from you which screamed "i don't care, you said what you said". You turned away from him again walking towards your class.

"Y/n, i won't eat anything the entire day other
than the chocolate i get from you".

"Do whatever you want Michael"

—————————————————————

It has been a month since you and Kaiser started dating, the first one to confess was him but you had taken a liking to him the moment you saw him play football. You liked the sport
It was fun to watch you had a good knowledge on football and you concluded that Michael kaiser was a genius.

He noticed you in every single one of his matches, sometimes even sitting and watching him practice with ness after school. "Do you enjoy watching me play or are you just passing your time sitting here everyday hm?"
He asked with a smile on his face as he watched your cheeks turn slightly red.

"I do enjoy watching you play kaiser, in fact I think you are a great striker".

The conversations between you and Kaiser became a daily thing, him dropping you off at your house after school and random hang outs were also a part of the routine.

Which lead to him catching feelings for you,the same could be said about you. He confessed to you, asking you out when he got to know the feeling was mutual which led to the cute relationship y'all had right now.

But yesterday's conversation was the cause of you being pissed at him for the first time ever.

"Michael you know, i have been confused about what kind of chocolates should i get for you, why don't you tell me what you want hm, bar of chocolate or one of those cute valentine boxes".

"Doesn't matter Y/n give whatever you like I'm going to get plenty of chocolates tomorrow anyway".

—————————————————————

School had ended and you haven't seen kaiser after the conversation in the morning.
You were about to walk past the school gates but a certain someone's voice stopped you.

"Y/n wait, aren't you going to atleast see Kaiser before going home? And you know stop being so stubborn and give him the chocolate already he hasn't eaten a single thing since morning he's surviving on water only. Ness said as he looked at you with a stern look on his face, he didn't really like seeing his best friend all gloomy like that.

Your eyes widened he has for real not eaten since morning? He starved himself for 6 hours? "He might be in class A right now, go". You ran past ness immediately thanking him for letting you know about kaiser.

You opened the door of the classroom, spotting kaiser sitting on the chair sideways while his legs rested on another chair his back resting against the wall as one of his hands covered his eyes.

You walked upto him slamming the chocolate bar on the table making him jolt and sit upright as his heart almost jumped out of his chest.
"Y/n- "Michael stop acting like an idiot here's your chocolate, fucking eat it right now, or else I'll kill you". You weren't angry but worried that he did something this stupid especially when he is an athlete.

"Y/n.....i will eat the chocolate but only if you feed it to me". He said as he looked at her softly with a small smile on his face. "What....okay I'm not going to argue with you". You said before unwrapping the chocolate bar, you broke the first two pieces bringing them closer to Kaiser's lips.

"Uh-huh, gimme mouth to mouth"

"Michael what the fuck"

"Or else i won't eat-

"Okay oh my god"

You moved closer to him placing the chocolate in between your lips as you closed the gap between you two, he immediately took a bite and let the chocolate melt inside his mouth as his lips connected to yours directly, you pushed the piece of chocolate which was in your mouth to his wanting him to have both the pieces.

The kiss was long and passionate he had pulled you into his lap, your palms held his face while his hands caressed your thighs. You pulled away from him breathing heavily as you spoke in a shaky voice. "I'm sorry Michael, i was being stupid I shouldn't have acted all pissy like that". "Hmm I'm the one who should be saying sorry my love" kaiser spoke as he nuzzled his nose into your neck while hugging your waist tighter " i know the thing i said was wrong and i promise you i won't do it again".

"Mhmm, Come on now finish this chocolate, i don't want you starving anymore Michael".

"Yes, I love you Y/n"

"I love you too Michael"

.
This is so random 😭
I remember reading sum similar shit like this in some manga i completely forgot about the name oh my god