Morning ~ Shidou Ryusei

_____________________________

I love love love love love him

YOU smiled to yourself sipping the tea while gazing at the morning sky, you were sitting on a chair which was kept in your balcony. you enjoyed peaceful mornings a lot everything would seem calm the only noise would be the birds chirping.

It's so peaceful today, looks like that crazy neighbor of mine hasn't woken up yet....i should finish my tea and head inside before he wake-

Your eyes widened as your thoughts were cut off by your neighbors balcony doors slamming open. Shit i jinxed it. Your eyes darted towards the scene reflexly before you covered them with your hand immediately regretting what you saw, you wish you could cover your ears too as you heard the person mutter some words loudly. This was getting out of hand now.

"SHIDOU-SAN HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO BE SO FUCKING LOUD IN THE MORNING WHEN ARE YOU GONNA STOP YELLING THOSE WEIRD BIOLOGICAL WORDS! THAT ASIDE ATLEAST PUT ON SOME PANTS BEFORE YOU STEP OUT".

"Oh! l/n-chan good morning, how u doin". The tanned male who was completely cloth less asked as he ignored whatever that came out of your mouth. "DONT IGNORE WHAT I SAID".

You heard him laugh before he spoke "c'mon,
l/n-chan it's a good thing to be energetic in the mornin'  and bathing in the sun completely naked is the best it is said that it improves your health".

"NO ONE SAID THAT AND THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU'LL WALK AROUND COMPLETELY NAKED IMAGINE IF I DID THAT NO ONE WOULD LIKE GETTING FLASHED EARLY IN THE MORNING"

"Heh, i wouldn't mind if you did".

"SHUT UP"

.

WHY IS HE LIKE THIS HELP ME 😭this is official of how blue lock charactersr start their morning i forgot where exactly it was from but yeah

this is official of how blue lock charactersr start their morning i forgot where exactly it was from but yeah