Reo the cupid ~ Nagi Seishiro

______________________________

why is he always so eepy?

FROM his point of view he doesn't even know how exactly did you become friends with him and Reo well only Reo because he thinks he doesn't really get along with you.

You were like a fire cracker always hyper and could get angry easily and honestly he thought that your presence was a hassle but Reo being Reo found you amusing and decided it would be fun to talk to you once or twice but it turned into more than that and you ended up getting close to them.

He had gotten used to you as the time went by in fact he always felt a bit lonely when you weren't around but Nagi thought you didn't really like him and were only interested in Reo because you kept minimum conversations with him and looked always a bit different whenever you and him were left alone you would never make eye contact and he would always catch you staring at him with a red face.

Noticing everything he too, kept his distance  and being the dumb guy he is, he failed to realize that you had the biggest crush on him and would always fumble due to the nervousness, not knowing how to act you always used to get a bit more arrogant than you usually were.

Which resulted into you thinking that he doesn't like you. Reo was aware of everything and was desperately trying to solve the misunderstanding between you guys by doing everything he can. Teasing you both often, leaving you both alone purposely. And today he pulled one of those again.

Nagi doesn't know what did he do to be stuck in this situation. You and Reo had decided to crash his place because you both were 'bored' and now it was you sitting beside nagi playing a game while Reo went out saying "i probably should go and get some food for us...I'll be back in few you both enjoy till then", when he simply could've just ordered it.

He wasn't the type to get frustrated but currently he was loosing it all. He watched in horror as you played the game probably for the first time because of how horrible you were at it. He was sure his rank was going to go down if he let you continue playing like this.

"Hey! Y/n calm down and take the game a bit slowly watch the moments you are making first before attacking". Nagi said getting a bit closer to you trying to get the controller from your hands but was caught off guard when his hand was swatted away. "You don't need to teach me nagi, i am playing it in my own way just shut up and watch".

You said while pressing the buttons aggressively watching as your character was about to die again. A slight frown replaced his usual bored expression he was annoyed, he decided it was enough before he quickly clasped his hands on yours now taking full control of the controller as well as you.

Your eyes widened at his actions and a gasp left your mouth when you realized how close he was to you his arms around you, his hands on yours,his chin near your face your mind felt hazy when you inhaled his scent. Your eyes looked up at his face cheeks turning red when you saw how intensely he was looking down at you.

"Y/n I'm not stopping you from playing the game, learn it first and I'll let you play as long as you want to". His soft yet stern voice made you forget that you could speak simply nodding in response you watched as he moved back to where he previously was taking the controller out of your hands as he restarted the game.

"Watch me closely and learn how to play, I'll challenge you in the next game". You didn't reply your heart was beating rapidly and your face was heated, a pout on your lips while you still processed everything. your mind of confused right now you were embarrassed because of how bad you were at the game while cursing yourself for finding whatever nagi did extremely hot.

Nagi turned his head in your direction trying his best to figure out what to say based on the expressions your face held. "Are you....mad?".
You looked at him furiously your face looked comically angry which almost made him laugh

"I'm not".

"You are though" .

"SHUT UP AND PLAY THE GAME NAGI".

.

He is so dumb

He is so dumb