Date ~ Otoya eita

_______________________________

_______________________________     I love eita so much |£|£|*~£~£,¥\¥,£

I love eita so much |£|£|*~£~£,¥\¥,£

HE stood in front of the mirror checking himself for the last time, he wore a plain black tee with dark gray pants, satisfied with the look he left his house, walking down the streets to meet up with his date.

" This is the first time a girl has asked me out on a date it's usually the opposite for me...."

________________________________

"Otoya-kun i want to take you out on a date"

He looked at the girl in front of him with a shocking face. Y/n L/n she was the topper of their class, she was the opposite of otoya.
She radiated positive vibes and was a kind person where as he was a playboy who played with girls. He couldn't believe how can a girl like her would ask someone like him for a date.

"Ah y/n-chan are you sure it's me whom you want to go on a date with? I mean look at you,
You are too cute for me.

He looked her with a lazy smile on his face he would be lying if he said he didn't find her extremely attractive she was gorgeous and her personality was bright and lovable.

"No no no that's not true you are really handsome Otoya-kun y'know! I...i know you have a habit of playing around with girls and you have kissed a lot of them too, but i just cannot help it, something inside of me tells me that you are the one for me! I feel funny inside whenever i talk to you or even look at you i want to know more bout this feeling"
She took a deep breath looking at him with a bright smile.
"That's why i decided that i want to spend more time with you and take you out on a date"
Eita otoya was stunned by her confession, it's not like girls haven't confessed to him before but, this one was different.
"Sure y/n-chan i have no reason to say no to you"
________________________________

He reached the place where you both decided to meet, it was few minutes away from both his and your house. He spotted you, waving at him with a smile on your face.

"Yo, y/n-chan"

"Hello Otoya-kun"

"Call me Eita y'know i call you by your first name so"

"Okay Eita-kun"

He let out a laugh at the girls behavior
She was smiling constantly the way she replied to him with enthusiasm in her voice made him feel a little warm inside. She was adorable.

"So Y/n-chan where are you taking me today?"

"It's a surprise Eita-kun, you'll get to know when we reach there." She beamed, pulling Otoya by his wrist and leading the way. It was a long walk, they talked about random things and their common Interests. You could see that Otoya was happy talking to you and showed some kind of interest, it made you really happy.

After about 20 minutes of walking they finally arrived to the place. "WE ARE HERE EITA-KUN!, what do you think?, Do u like this place?, isn't it cute!, the ambiance is amazing,the location is so peaceful..."

An Ice cream parlor?

Otoya just stood there, staring blankly at the shop in front of him. "Ah Y/n-chan-

He lost his voice the moment he looked at you,
You were already staring at him with a wide smile on your face, eyes shining, looking so happy and excited that you bought him here, eagerly waiting for his reaction.It was impossible, how can someone be this adorable? His face turned pink at the sight.
There was no way, no fucking way he could do it, he couldn't form any words, he felt his throat going dry, how....how.....

how is he supposed to tell her that he is severely lactose intolerant?

"Y/n-chan this is great, i love this place"

"Hahh I'm so glad you liked it, let's go inside and eat lots of ice cream Eita-kun"

"Yeah"

He knew he was going to regret this later on but it's fine, he'll bear with whatever happens next.

.

LMFOAOA this is so goofy tbh 😭

It's mentioned in Eita's egoist bible that he is severely lactose intolerant it's canon yall ☠️

i love writing bout the information the egoist bible has for all these characters it feels real fr

I hope y'all liked it <3