(Pt2) English study session ~ Isagi yoichi

______________________________

______________________________Part 2 for the best boy<3

Part 2 for the best boy<3

IT had been several months since you started tutoring isagi. The exams were over but you and isagi grew closer to eachother somehow. Being with him was now like a every day thing for you, in fact you have gotten closer to isagi's entire friend group.

Isagi found comfort in your presence, learning English from you was great, he improved a lot and did good in his exams. But he realized once the exams are over he won't be getting alone time with you anymore, he started making efforts to know you more, asking questions related to you whenever he got the opportunity to, offering to walk you home, inviting you to sit with him and his friends for lunch, he even invited you to his house and introduced you to his parents.
"oh Yo-chan has a girlfriend, she's so pretty" "No,mom she's just a friend" .

The teasing was constant for both of you bachira and chigiri would never miss a chance to get on isagi's nerves by asking countless questions about you "you like her don't you isagi" , " ask her out already man." Your friends were the same, always bringing him up into convos with a mocking smile on their faces or leaving you alone with him whenever he came to you. Yet both of you denied everything

"We are just friends"

You would be lying if you said you didn't feel anything for that boy. Isagi yoichi was a charmer, you loved how he was. Calm and collected but could get furious sometimes, his persona was very lovable, the way he would smile every time he looked at you, the way he treated you with respect and kindness made your heart flutter. You were slowly falling in love with him. But did he feel the same way? It put you to ease when his friends would come to you and say "he definitely likes you" but of course you can't say anything until you hear it from isagi himself.

With everything going on and your mind and heart being confused you didn't fail to notice one specific thing. Isagi taking glances at your thighs. He would avert his gaze in seconds tho, you shrugged it off thinking it might be accidental. But it had happened way too times to think that anymore. You didn't know what to feel about this it wasn't like you were weirded out by it or anything.You learned from bachira that he had a thigh fetish, your mind suddenly went back to the incident that happened on the first day of you tutoring him and all the other times you saw him looking at your thighs. Does he......like my thighs? The thought of this made you feel extremely embarrassed and flustered, you didn't dislike it tho, in fact it made you kinda happy.

———————————————————————

You rung the doorbell of the isagi household waiting for the door to open as you stood there with a neatly gift wrapped box in your hand. It was 1st april today, isagi's birthday and of course you had to surprise him with the best gift ever, you couldn't wait for his reaction.