Lovestruck ~ Itoshi Sae

______________________________

This is an au
Rin and isagi are kids round like 11
Sae and y/n are both 18

"SAE can you please pick rin up from his friends house at 7 pmfor today, we'll be home late". Sae sighed at his mother's request before replying to her "yes i will"
"Yes thanks, and also Rin's friend has an elder sister who's the same age as you, she's a real beauty try and get along with he-

He scrunched his face up immediately hanging up the call before texting his mom that he has no interest in this kind of thing and will pick rin up so no need to worry.

Sae glanced at the clock realizing it's almost 7 guess i should leave now he changed his casual clothes as he was now dressed in a white short sleeved t-shirt with blue pants underneath, he grabbed the car keys before putting his shoes on as he left the house.

He started the car driving off to the location which showed on the google maps. Why is he using google maps? Well this was his first time going to Rin's friend's house he only heard about the address from his parents making out some recognizable areas he entered them in the app easily finding the directions to their house.

He reached the place earlier than expected "Isagi residence". He read out the name plate before ringing the bell. Hm? He frowned at the lack of response what's taking them so long to open the door he waited for another few seconds before deciding it would be better to ring the bell again thinking they might've not heard it.

Just when he was about to press the button the door swung open revealing a girl who was wearing a black colored apron her hair was tied in a high ponytail and there was a bit of flour on her right cheek. "Ah! you are Rin's brother right?" Your voice felt deaf on Sae's ears as he was too stunned to even think his eyes were slightly wide mouth hung open as he was staring at you he suddenly re called his mother's words, guess she wasn't lying.
She's so cute

You were getting kind of nervous under his gaze wondering why this man was staring so intensely at you "umm...is there something on my face?". Sae was pulled out of his trance he closed his mouth before opening it again to reply to your question "yes there's a bit of flour on the right side of your face".

Your cheeks became pink from embarrassment and the way this guy answered so bluntly made you feel even worse. But sae found your expression absolutely adorable. The little moment was cut off when you both heard Rin and yoichi's voice.

"Who's that".

"nii-chan why'd you come so early go away". "Huh?" Sae quirked a brow at his younger brothers rude way of speaking. Both the brothers were looking at eachother with a pissed off expression on their faces.