Alcohol and romance ~ Mikage Reo

_____________________________

art credits : Pinterest and the artist <3_____________________________

_____________________________

Y/n and Reo are both 21 here

YOU opened the door of your hotel room as you slid your heels off of your feet, immediately throwing yourself on the comfortable bed. It wasn't a good idea to drink alcohol, you couldn't handle alcohol at all.

There was this party held at the hotel regarding to the victory of the Japanese football team. you were staying in. Being a famous football players girlfriend meant going to all kinds of meet ups and parties which were held for the team. Your boyfriend was none other than the famous Mikage Reo an elite midfielder who played for the Japan national team.

Knowing you weren't capable of handling alcohol you usually never drank it but today you had some female company with you, the girlfriends and wives of other teammates, you got along with them pretty well so they ended up forcing you too drink with them a bit, so you gave in thinking you should enjoy the victory of the team.

You realized it was a bad idea as soon as you felt dizzy and found yourself unable to see clearly, you decided it would be better if you go back to your room and cool down a bit. You managed to find Reo and informed him that you were heading back to the room he insisted to come with you but you denied wanting him to enjoy the party with his friends.

So here you were laying on the bed with your eyes closed trying to calm down as your head was spinning. You sighed as your mind suddenly thought of Reo. He looked so good in that dark golden suit. Golden is definitely an odd color to wear but Mikage Reo being the most ethereal person to ever exist pulled it off just fine, the color complimented his skin perfectly and the purple tie which was matching with his hair completed the look.

You smiled at the thought of him, suddenly feeling a bit needy, you were craving his touch. You and Reo never had any intimate moments in your entire relationship before. Reo was romantic but not in an aggressive way, it was always innocent kisses,hugs and cuddles never anything beyond that. You appreciated his thoughtfulness of waiting for the right time to come but it was high time now it had been 7 months already.

Hearing a soft knock at the door you made your way towards it struggling to keep your balance, you peeked through the peephole opening the door immediately as you saw reo standing there. "Reo, you came back". You said as you closed the door behind him after he entered the room.

"Yeah, i drank a bit too much my head is pounding plus i wanted to see how you were doing". His words were a bit slurry, he was looking at you directly as he took off his gold blazer throwing it on the bed, loosening his tie a bit as one of his hands ran through his hair.

You were dazed, standing there just staring at your boyfriend he looks so heavenly the pink tint on his cheeks, slightly messy hair and his drunken eyes were making you go crazy, you wanted him to do unspeakable things to you. Reo wasn't any different as he was thinking the same thing admiring you and craving you more than anything.

You were pulled out of your trance when you were pushed to the wall with both of your hands pinned above your head. Not wasting any time Reo immediately connected his lips with yours, one of his hands on your waist as the other held both if your wrists. The kiss was slow and sloppy his tongue lazily moved inside your mouth before he pulled away looking at you with eyes full of desires, he let go off your wrists pulling you closer by the waist as your hands rested against his chest.

What happens when alcohol is mixed with romance? It always leads to the actions of the erotic thoughts and longed desires which were never worded.

So when you felt his fingers unzip your dress while his lips trailed light kisses down your neck, picking you up and laying you down on the bed with him hovering on top of you. You knew it was going to be a long night filled with love and passion.

.
I'm crying i love Reo so much