Baby chicks ~ Oliver aiku

______________________________

I <3 aiku

OLIVER aiku was a pleasure seeking person he didn't really care about the feelings of the other person but only his own needs. Apart from being a great football player and a manwh*re he had this little hobby of watching baby chicks.

Can you imagine a 19 year but 30 year looking man enjoyed watching baby chicks? Why? Because apparently looking a lots of baby chicks was healing to him. He would go to this one specific hen house every day after football practice was over. He had found this place about a month ago and he couldn't help but was attracted to the place, reason1: lots of baby chickens reason2: the girl who took care of them (you).

After going there for about 10 days regularly he realized that he had developed a little crush on you. He found himself looking forward to another thing other than football everyday and even stopped playing around with women. Even though he had not talked to you much, you always looked cute to him while working and taking care of the chickens and the little conversations here and there were enough to make him happy.

Aiku looked at the hen house in front of him smiling as he saw the cute little birds feeling a bit sad at how they are only being raised for commercial purposes. "Oh, aiku-san you are here again". His eyes softened at the sight of you standing there with a small chicken in your hand. "Good evening l/n-chan", he stepped closer to you as he lifted his index finger up stroking the top of the small chickens head. "Isn't he adorable, i named him tito".

He chuckled, finding the name and the smile your face held absolutely adorable. "The name is very cute l/n-chan" you turned around to put the little bird back inside the cage as aiku mumbled a small "you too" which was not audible to you.

"Did you say something aiku-san"

"No"

"Yes, by the way i watched your match yesterday, i don't really understand football but you looked really cool"

"Oh, thank you l/n-chan I'm happy to hear that"

His face held a tint of red as he smiled at the girl in front of him, this was the moment he realized that it was more than just a tiny crush, he decided that he's definitely going to ask you out on a date someday.

"Aiku-san are you gonna sit here again today,i get that you like watching the chickens but don't you get bored" you said laughing a bit as he would do nothing but sit on the one chair which was across the room for almost an hour every day.

"It's fine l/n-chan i love watching whatever you do, in fact i can just sit and watch you for more than just a hour"

.

Also @ amemonm on twitter made this cute ass fanart of him with little chickies its so adorable im screaming 😭