No control ~ Shidou Ryusei

_____________________________

______________________________

Idk what to name the chp

SHIDOU RYUSEI was the perfect boyfriend. He was a ten in all the aspects, he had given you everything-love,care and respect going beyond your imagination whenever you asked him to do something, he would prepare an extremely delicious full course meal himself instead of placing an order online just because you said you were hungry and too tired to cook anything.

Apart from this he was a fun person to be around with, going on trips with him was the best. His hyperactive personality put you at ease and excited you at the same time and he'd make sure that you are enjoying the most and not to mention he was a big tease always purposely annoying you to get reactions out of you even out in public he would whisper stuff in your ear which made you go red as a tomato.

He wasn't a narcissist either he always appreciated other people for their goods neither was he too egotistic about his looks he often said he was average looking even though he was extremely handsome girls fawned over him right and left but he didn't really care he had eyes only for you. You could say he was a perfect mix of a little bit of everything.

You were more than grateful that you had him as your boyfriend you loved him more than yourself and wanted nothing more than to just stay by his side forever. But there was one thing which was not good for the both of you and it was that he was overly affectionate.
If you give him one kiss he'll ask for three more and if you give in to him there are chances that things would go beyond just innocent kisses.

This thing had gotten you in trouble many times, being late to gatherings, having to leave parties early, always getting your schedule messed up just because you both were not able to control yourselves. And that's exactly what's happening right now. It was a mistake you made, giving him a kiss right before y'all were ready to leave just because he looked way too adorable in a plain white button up shirt.

So here you were his lips moving in sync with yours as you were seated on his lap with your arms wrapped around his neck while his hands were on your waist holding you close to him. A small pout graced his lips after you forcefully pulled away he looked at you with confused and upset eyes before asking "why'd you do that".

You sighed "ryusei...we should leave now it's late we can continue this after we are back home you know".

"But y/n please i...i don't think i can wait that long".

"Shidou Ryusei you promised me that we'd go for shopping today and it's already late enough in fact we both woke up late because of whatever happened yesterday night so stop being stubborn and let's leave". You replied a bit frustrated your face was slightly red and brows furrowed as you tried to get out of his grip.

Well you tried, because the next thing you knew your back was pressed against the sofa with him hovering on top of you with a sweet yet dangerous smile on his face. "Y/n....my love i promise you we'll go for shopping and I'll take you to the best restaurants whenever you get hungry and i swear I'll do anything you ask me to....but after this".

Your lips quivered when you felt his soft lips against your bare skin, eyes shutting close and moans leaving your mouth when he grazed his teeth on the marks which were previously left on you by him only. "Ryu..sei" your voice came out shaky as you looked at him "I'm gonna make sure you go broke today".

He laughed at your words before pressing a small kiss on your lips.

"I'm more than ready to spend all my money for you my love"

.
I wrote this in a hurry cuz this plot was haunting me i cudve done better but ok
I love ryusei so much