Male wife ~ karasu tabito

__________________________

"I love his silly ass sm"

You fiddled with the keys, opening the door of your apartment and heading inside. wanting nothing more than to just be in your husbands arms after a long tiring day of work.

"Tabito-kun, I'm home". You called out to your beloved husband, walking towards the kitchen as you knew he would be there.

"Hmm, welcome back sweetheart". He said while stirring the soup he was preparing for the dinner. He was dressed in some black sweatshorts and a loose white t-shirt, his hair were kept down instead of his usual hairstyle.

Setting the stove on low flame he turned to you opening his arms while giving you a silly smile. "Where's my hug at?".

You let out a hearty laugh before wrapping your arms around his torso, head resting against his chest while his arms circled around your shoulders both of your bodies swaying side to side gently. "Stop saying shit like that Tabito". He chuckled before placing a kiss on top of your head. "Let's eat y/n i made your favorite soup and rice just how you like it".
You let out a short hmm, hugging him a bit tighter.

"I love you tabito you are the best wife in this whole world"

.
This is so short 😭😭

It was mentioned in the Egoist bible
That karasu would love to be a male wife if all this football shit didn't work out for him.

It was mentioned in the Egoist bible That karasu would love to be a male wife if all this football shit didn't work out for him