Regular customer ~ barou shoei

_____________________________

he's so cute

YOU smiled at the customer as you handed him the bag of quickle wipers while he simply nodded before leaving the shop. You stared at his walking figure which was visible through the glass doors, thinking about how long exactly has he been buying those from here.

He would come here every Saturday after 6 pm  to buy quickle wipers and cleaning sponges, who the hell would use up a whole pack of quickle wipers in just a week? he didn't look like a housekeeper in fact the boy looked around your age he was well built, tall and had an intimidating aura around him.

You weren't able to pin point the exact date or anything like that but he definitely came here long enough for you to remember every single detail about him, he always came in wearing football shorts and a simple black tank top, his muscles flexed in every moment he made, his hair were styled upwards in a spiky hairstyle and sharp deep red eyes which complimented his skin tone well. You couldn't help but stare at him discreetly finding his aloof but confident demeanor attractive.

You were so used to his appearance on every Saturday that you found yourself worrying a bit when he would not show up and relieved when you spot him walking towards the store, even though the time he would spend in there was less than 5 minutes doing nothing just taking quickle wipers and sponges everytime occasionally some other important household things or some treats like pudding or chocolates, you were still fascinated by him.

____________________

Glancing at the clock you found yourself subconsciously waiting for him to arrive
5:45 he should be here in few. You almost lost hope of him visiting today when you noticed the rain pouring down, your disappointed face turned into a surprising one when you saw him enter inside with an umbrella.

"Ah, Sorry i should've kept the umbrella outside".

Your eyes shifted to the floor which was wet because of the water dripping down from the umbrella before they shifted back to him.

"It's fine don't worry about it, you can put it in that corner right there".

He nodded before doing so, you watched as he walked to the aisle where the cleaning sponges were, then to the quickle wipers aisle it seemed he had to buy some other stuff too today as he went to the other side of the store which was out of your view. You were startled by the sudden sound of thunder you looked outside, it was raining heavily while the strong wind blew past everyone who was walking on the road.
The weather looks bad...