Unplanned date ~ Chigiri Hyoma

_______________________________

He's so meow meow

HE doesn't remember when or how exactly did he ended up developing a crush on his only 'girl' friend. Kunigami his best friend often teased him, always noticing how he reacted whenever he mentioned your name or whenever you were around him. He knew chigiri better. even though the pink haired boy was in denial at first he knew he would come to the realization soon.

And that's exactly what had happened chigiri let go off all the doubts in his mind when he saw you walk towards him, looking beautiful as always his eyes lit up when he noticed you wearing the scarf he had gifted you, a small smile tugged on his lips before he outstretched his hand towards you pulling you close to him when you put your hand in his.

"Hyoma". His eyes shifted to you completely almost forgetting how to breathe, she's even more beautiful up close is what he thought the red tint on your nose and cheeks which was formed due to the cold made you look even more adorable. "Hm?".

He responded while holding the door of the cafe open for you as you walked inside, him following behind. "Now, will you tell me why'd you suddenly ask me to meet up that too in this cafe, we rarely come here because of how expensive it is". He sat down in front of you as he passed you the menu signaling you to decide what you wanted to have. "Hmm, but don't you love this place and the food here y/n".

"Well, yes bu-." 

"Then what's the issue don't worry about the money I'll pay for you".

"No way, we'll split the bill as usual hyoma I'm not letting you pay for everything".

"Why not? consider this a treat from me".

"No". He chuckled at your behavior the way you were looking at him with a frown on your face was funny to him you looked rather cute than serious im any kind of way. He watched as you ordered for yourself as well as him "one strawberry cheesecake and karinto manju". he liked how you already knew what he'd take, his heart fluttered when you even specified to warm karinto manju up knowing that he enjoys the sweet warm better.

He found himself entering a train of thoughts filled with the memories of you and him the more he looked at you. Your calm yet joyful personality was something he adored the most, people who took everything with a smile on their face were rare.

He remembers all the times when you comforted him and calmed him down when he got moody because of a loss he'd experience in a football match even though he hates it when someone throws kind words at him out of pity he didn't mind you, because he knew your efforts and words had nothing but pure intentions of wanting to make him feel better.

He remembers how his sister had embarrassed him in front of you the first time you came to his house, he was already apologizing to you because of how messy his room was right before his sister barged in "hyoma, how many times do i have to tell you to clean your roo-."

She stopped as soon as she noticed you sitting there immediately sending her little brother an apologetic look who was now even more embarrassed then before. there was a moment of silence before your laugh caught both the siblings attention "don't worry big sister I'll help hyoma clean his room". He loved how you spent time with him helping him clean his room while talking about all kinds of things instead of judging him in any kind of way.

Your presence always bought comfort to him, whenever you remained absent in school because of some reason he found himself deflated feeling out place because of the lack of your presence. kunigami had to listen about how boring the day was without you from chigiri all the time. "I'll have to visit her after school".

You were like a breathe of fresh air to him.
While he would always get kranky at times catching attitude or act rude with people without even realizing it, you were the complete opposite, no matter what happened you would always have a smile on your face always kind to everyone bringing a sense of comfort to anyone you'd speak with.

You were perfect for him.

He had this goal set in his mind, no matter what he needed to make you his and he believed that he'll soon do it. you could say he's just waiting for the right time to confess.

He jolted a bit blinking his eyes when he heard you clap your hands in front of him "hyoma, come back here, what were you thinking so intensely about".

"Nothing, just zoned out a bit".

You stared at him questioningly, just when you were about to ask him what was wrong with him today the server came with your order, your eyes sparkled as soon they landed on the cake immediately forgetting about everything else.

You immediately grabbed the spoon taking a bite out of it savoring the sweet taste "mhm, this is delicious as usual". Busy enjoying the treat you were startled when you heard the sound of camera go off, your face red from embarrassment when you looked up to see chigiri smiling widely as he clicked a picture of you.

"H-hyoma what are you doing, stop clicking embarrassing pictures of me".

"Heh, but you look cute".

"You are acting weird today".

"Am i?". He said before setting his phone in different angles continuing clicking pictures of you while you tried to hide your reddened face.

"Hyoma stop it already"

.
I love chigiri hyoma he is sooo cuteeueuee