Miss you ~ Nagi Seishiro

___________________________

    In this Y/n and Seishiro are both in    College so they are 18+___________________________

In this Y/n and Seishiro are both in College so they are 18+
___________________________

He's so cute >:(

"Seishiroo~ I'm home"  you called out to him while entering the apartment you and your boyfriend nagi seishiro shared.

You didn't get an answer, making your way to the bedroom you opened the door only to see seishiro lying flat on his stomach on the bed.

You smiled at the sight,he had a cute face in general but he looked even more adorable while sleeping. You went up to him trying not to wake him up,you placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. He opened his eyes at the sensation.

"Seii im sorry i didn't mean to wake you up"
"Y/nnnnn i missed you"  he said while getting up and pulling you into a hug immediately.
You hugged him back staying like that for  few seconds enjoying his warmth. "Seishiro i think I'll go take a shower i need to freshen up a bit" pulling yourself away from him you made your to the the bathroom door.
Seishiro layed down on the bed again watching you as you stripped your clothes off getting ready for the shower your back turned against him.

His cheeks flushed red at the sight.He watched every single one of your movements seeing you take your shirt off then your pants. No matter how many times he has seen you naked underneath him he could never get enough of you he still felt as every time was his first time seeing your beautiful body.He couldn't take his eyes off of you at all.

You knew he was staring at you.
It was obvious,as you felt his eyes on every single part of your body,it made you feel nervous and excited at the same time.

"Like what you see~" You said in a playful tone turning around and taking slow steps towards him. You only got a low mhm as an answer. Oh how adorable he looked right now,cheeks tinted red,half lidded eyes,his soft white hair,slightly messy.

You couldn't control yourself, getting on top of him you kissed him immediately.
Seishiro was shocked, his whole body froze and his brain stopped working for a second, you were on top of him, kissing him that too almost naked you only had your bra and panties on.

He returned the kiss closing his eyes melting away completely. The kiss was long and sloopy both yours and his lips moving in sync. You broke away from the kiss. Making your way to his jaw he closed his eyes moving his head back in response giving you more access to his jaw and neck.you placed light kisses along his jawline the sensation made seishiro feel fuzzy.He felt his whole body go numb when you started kissing his neck,occasionally leaving red and purple marks making your way down to his collor bone.

He opened his eyes in confusion as the sensation of pleasure and warmth went away. He looked at you puzzlingly as you got off of him. "Y/n....wha-what are doing,why did you get off i want you to continue, Please" seishiro pleaded his voice low and needy with a desperate expression on his face. As much as you wanted to continue you couldn't spoil him that much. "seiii~ you know i can't always give you what you want, it's always you who leaves me hanging like this now it's my turn" you smirked at him making your way towards the bathroom and now finally going inside and disappearing from his sight.

He just Watched as you walked away feeling too weak and fuzzy to even talk or chase behind you. He heaved out a deep frustrated sigh covering his eyes with his palm. His heart was thumping loudly,his breathing was heavy, his lower region was paining.

" Fuck, i got all excited for nothing"

OMG JSISISKD I DONT KNOW IF TJIS IS GOOD OR NOT IM FUCKING SCREAMING RN NAGI FUCKING SEISHIRO IS JUST SO IRRESISTIBLE AAAHSJSI

.
OMG JSISISKD I DONT KNOW IF TJIS IS GOOD OR NOT IM FUCKING SCREAMING RN NAGI FUCKING SEISHIRO IS JUST SO IRRESISTIBLE AAAHSJSI

ok nvm.im sorry if this was too short tho
🫶🏻🤞🏻