One night only ~ itoshi sae

______________________________

He's so so bbg aahajsi i love sae ______________________________

This one shot was inspired by the song
One night only by sonder
______________________________

Itoshi sae x fem!reader x (Kaiser)?

"Micheal~ what should i wear tonight, the black dress or the blue one,which matches with your suit, hah ~ im so confused". You stood in front of your closet , frowning you couldn't decide what to wear tonight.

You and kaiser were invited to the party which was arranged by the Real madrid members as to celebrate their coach's birthday. You honestly had no idea why would they plan such a huge gathering, inviting all the club members and their family members just for a birthday celebration.

"Y/nnn~ my love you look beautiful in every dress you own wear whatever you like the best". Kaiser said as he hugged you from behind his arms circled around your arms and waist, his chin resting on top of your head. You smiled upon hearing the positive words from your boyfriend he never missed a chance to appreciate you and make you feel all fuzzy inside.

It's been an hour since you and kaiser arrived to the party, you were sitting at a table with Alexis's girlfriend after meeting up with all the bastard münchen members and the other familiar faces. Kaiser went with the other members saying he'll spend some time with his teammates.

You looked around the place packed with people curious to see who else was invited.your eyes landed on a certain auburn haired person.
Itoshi sae he was sitting at a table which was 2 tables across from you. He was dressed in an all black suit- white button up shirt, black blazer, black pants and a black tie all went well with his shiny black shoes. The expensive rolex on his wrist completed the look.
He looked quite.........uninterested, leaning back in his chair, he sat figure four locked ,sipping on the wine boringly.

Your brows furrowed at the sight of him.

2 days earlier

You looked at your phone appallingly. The screen displayed a phone call from itoshi sae.
"Huh?" You weren't going to pick it up,it was for sure, but it happened on it's own, your finger pressed the green button on the screen. Shocked by your own actions you hurriedly put your phone next to your ear.

"Hello...y/n-
" what do you want Sae"  you spoke cutting him off , your voice slightly enraged. You heard him sigh on the other side, "not even a hi or a hello after 2 months of not talking....aah how can you be so harsh on me y/n". "I have no reason to speak to you nicely" . "Do you not miss me y/n". " no, why would I when i have a loving boyfriend like Micheal" . "Oh"
"I'm past whatever thing we used to have Sae if you don't have anything else to say then I'll hang up i do not want to waste my time talking with you"
______________________________

You had zoned out without realizing as you were met with teal eyes staring right at you,he looked at you with a bored expression, but his eyes expressed something you couldn't decipher, startled by this you quickly averted your gaze somewhere else.

You were getting bored, the girl you were sitting with was on call with a relative and your phone had died a long time ago, you regretted not charging it fully. The thing that bothered you the most was you could feel someone staring at your side.It was so obvious that you could practically feel the stare burning on your skin, the someone was definitely sae there was no doubt. "that asshole,I'm so annoyed". Getting up from your seat you decided it would be better if you just go find kaiser and stay beside him.

"This side is too quite i don't think anyone would be here". This place was big, way too big and looked like a maze too many hallways which looked similar it was really confusing you were tired at this point.

"Looking for your boyfriend?" Surprised by the voice you turned around,only to see him standing there leaning against the wall. "Sae...don't tell me, you-  were you following me this whole time?"  "hm, no i just wanted to look around the place and ended up here."

You looked at him weirdly, "well then, get going.....uhh you can continue your tour around this place."  Sae just looked at you with a straight face, "can't i chat with you for a bit" he said as he walked closer to you. "huh". He was now right in front of you standing close - a little too close. "Sae.... what are you thinking, you have been acting weird recently, calling me 2 days ago after 2 months out of the blue, asking me if i missed you or not. And now trying to talk to me again." You spoke backing away from him. "Was i not clear when i said i do not want to interact with you anymore?"

You were looking at him angrily the memories of the past flooded into your mind
remembering how he chose to play with you for 3 months and then started distancing himself away from you and eventually left without any explanation. 

"Y/n.....stop acting like you don't think about me anymore".

wha- You looked at sae wide eyed completely shocked at the words that came out of his mouth. you couldn't believe him, is this man being for real right now? "Sae what the fuck are you talking about" you've had enough of him at this point.

It was like he read your mind and figured you were about to walk past him. It all happened way too quickly, you were backed up against the wall, he held your wrists tightly pinning them while his face was near your ear. "I know you have been thinking about me y/n." Sae spoke lowly, his lips brushing your ear slightly.

You couldn't utter a single word.you felt exploding the moment he started trailing kisses down your neck. This was wrong, so wrong you wanted to push him away, yet you couldn't your body was acting contrary to your mind, you felt yourself going in a trance at the feeling of his lips against your skin. "No I...I cannot do this...i-it's wrong sae I I have a boyfrien-

"I don't give a damn about him" "I I belong to...kaiser.... r-remember that sae." Sae looked at you his lips forming a lazy smile, "he can have you when i go". He freed your wrists,his hands moved down to your waist pulling you closer to him, "I leave for Japan tomorrow, I'm here for one night, one night only y/n." One of his hands went up to your face caressing your cheeks as he looked at you with lustful eyes. "I'll get us a room and i promise you won't regret anything so, forget bout your boyfriend and be mine for this one night,

"One night only"

.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I have no idea wtf have I written ☠️🙏🏻

I was listening to this song and it just reminded me of sae for sum reason and i ended up writing this it is long ig?
i have no idea i hope y'all like it 🔥
And dont ask me how y/n went from spain to Germany or where was this party even held ☠️

The picture credits go to the artist
I found the it on Pinterest