chapter 1

Marinette- 17

Adrien- 19

Alya- 17

Nino- 18

Marinette rushed towards the school entrance.

Marinette- I'm late!! I'm late!!

She ran and closed her eyes. While her eyes were closed she accidentally bumped into someone.

Marinette- Omg I am so sorry!!

Adrien- It's ok

Adrien picked up his scattered books from the floor and Mary helped. She gave him his last book and their hands touched.

Adrien- Uhhhhh

Marinette- I-I I'm sorry I gotta go!!

Marinette got up and ran towards her class. Adrien looked at her as she ran away.

He got up and looked back onto the floor to see a phone with a pink case on it.

Adrien- Hmmmmm

He picked it up and turned it around. It had the name 'Marinette' enbraded in it.

Adrien- Marinette......

He looked in the direction that Mary ran in.

He smiled. He walked towards the exit of the school.

Marinette ran into the classroom and sat at her seat.

Alya- Girl!! Your late!!

Marinette- I know!!

Nino- We have a new student by the way.

Nino cutter in on the Convo. Alya smiled.

Alya- yeah we do.

Marinette- Is it a girl or boy?

Nino- Boy

Marinette- Hmmmm ok

The three then stopped talking and started to pay attention to the teacher.  After a few minutes of silence in the class, the door flew open.

In came a blonde with green eyes. He stopped in the middle of the class, he then looked at everyone and smiled softly.

Adrien- Hi everyone!! My name is Adrien and I'm 18!! I hope we all can be friends in the future.....

The girls started to fangirl and whisper about him. The guy admired his fit shape, they already considered him as one of them.

The teacher- Good job Adrien. Now you can sit next to Marinette. Marinette raise your hand.

Marinette raised her hand and Adrien went to sit by her.

*Ring, ring* The bell rang signally the end of school. Marinette dashed out the door and outside.

Adrien grabbed his back and walked out of the class behind the others. He wanted to catch up to Marinette to give her, her phone.

Adrien- Marinette!! Marinette!!

He called. Marinette stopped and turned around. Adrien caught up with her and tried to catch his breath.

Adrien- Here you go. You dropped it when you were running this morning.

He handed her the phone. Marinette smiled.

Marinette- Thank you so much!! I was looking all over for this.

Adrien Smiled.

Adrien- No prob

Marinette- Ok I need to get going now.....

Adrien- W-wait!!

Marinette was already half way out of the gate. He sighed in defeat. He really wanted to get her number but never seemed to be the right time.

Maybe......next time.