chapter 15

(Flashback)

Alya was at a party and her and Nino was getting close. They were laughing and talking and Zion didn't like that.

So he called alya over. Alya left Nino and went to him.

Alya- Yes?

Zion grabbed alya's hand and dragged her to a corner. Nino was concerned when he saw that and he decided to listen on their conversation.

He peeked behind the wall where Zion pulled alya.

Alya pulled her hand out of his grasp harshly.

Alya- What the hell do you think your doing?!

Zion- me!? What the hell do you think your doing?!

Alya- Nothing. I'm just talking with my friend.

Zion- your friend?! He was clearly flirting with you and your allowing it!!

Alya- First of all he was not flirting with me. Second of all I think your drunk. And third of all don't you ever talk to me like that again!!

Zion gasped.

He got really angry and slapped alya acrossed the face.

Alya held her right cheek in shock. Nino stood there frozen in shock. Did he just slap her?

Alya looked back at him in shock. Tears came to her eyes. She lets go of her cheek and starts to cry.

Zion stood there shook at the situation.

Zion grabbed her and hugged her.

Zion- I'm so sorry alya.... I'll never do it again.

Alya was just crying and crying. Nino was in shock. He almost forgot to breathe.

He could not believe that Zion just hot alya. He was angry, he balled his fist and walked away from them.

He was gonna do something about this whether alya liked it or not.

(End of flashback)

Marinette- Oh wow

Adrien- Alya I'm so sorry i-

Alya- No it's ok. Actually Adrien I owe you an sincerest apology.

Adrien smiled.

Alya- I was just really worried about what happened to me, would happen to Marinette and it did but.....I'm so sorry.

Alya started to cry. Marinette ran to her and hugged her tightly. Adrien understood and he didn't take any of it to heart.

Nino sighed.

Nino- I'm so sorry that he raped you.

Adrien- He raped her?!

Nino- Uh yeah.

Marinette broke the hug and looked at her best friend in shock.

Marinette- A-alya you were raped?

Alya- Yes it was a long time ago.....but I don't wanna talk about it. And I would like to talk about it some other time please.

Marinette- Ofcourse, if you need anything call me ok?

Alya nodded.

Nino- Same

Adrien- please feel better soon. 

They all left alya's house. All of their hearts filled with sorrow and worry for her.