chapter 8

Nino pulled over at Marinette's house. They all got out of the car and walked towards her front door. Alya knocks, she prays her best friend is ok.

Sabine opens the door. Seeing everyone she gave them a small smile.

Alya- Hey there miss Sabine we're to see Marinette.

Sabine- No problem she's upstairs

Nino- Thank you

Sabine moved out of the way and they all made their way upstairs. They got to Marinette's room to find her laying on the floor next to her sketch book.

Alya- Marinette? Are you ok?

Marinette was happy to hear her best friend's voice. She got up and looked in their direction.

As soon as she saw adrien she gasped.

Marinette- Get away from me!! Get him out of here!!

Nino- Who?

Marinette- Adrien!!

Both alya and Nino looked at Adrien in confusion. Adrien mirrored their expressions.

Alya- Please Marinette tell us what happened to you at that party....

Nino- yeah we're worried about you.

Marinette- as soon as you kick him out of this room!!

There was genuine fear in her eyes. And alya could see it.

Alya- Marinette.....what did Adrien do to you?

Adrien stared at her in confusion.

Marinette- H-he h-he

Marinette lifted her trembling finger and pointed it at him.

Marinette- He pulled me to another room. And we started drinking, we were both drunk, we started making out but Adrien started unzip my dress. I was still in my right mind to refuse him, I wasn't ready for that yet. I told him to stop but he wouldn't listen it's like he wasn't himself. He took off his clothes and my dress and.......he began to rape to me. I was screaming for help but the music was so high, I bet no one could hear me.

Marinette sighed softly. She looked at all of their shocked faces.

Adrien- What?! That's absurd........I don't even remember doing that.

Marinette- Yeah it's absurd huh....... because you were drunk? Huh?

Marinette glared at him.

Marinette- If you don't believe me, pull up the college cameras.

Alya smiled, she went towards Marinette's computer and pulled up the college cameras.

Everyone was watching the cameras, looking to see who was lying. Marinette or Adrien?

What the camera shows:

Adrien pulled Marinette into the room. He pushed her onto the bed and locked the door.

He then took a bottle of wine and poured some in two glasses for both of them.

Marinette took the glass from his hand and drank it. They both got drunk a little while later.

Adrien grabbed Marinette by the waist and kissed her. They were making out for a while until Adrien unzipped Marinette's dress.

Marinette's eyes widened in shock. She wasn't ready for this yet.

Adrien was kissing her neck.

Marinette- Adrien s-stop....

But he didn't listen to her.

He took handcuffs from his pocket and cuffed her to the bed. He then took his clothes off and ripped Marinette's dress off.

Marinette- Please someone help me!!!

Adrien placed a finger on her lips.

Adrien- shhhhhhh

Adrien's eyes widened he couldn't believe what he was watching. He wouldn't do something like that.......or would he?

He looked back at the screen.

He started raping her and her screams echoed all over the room. But no one came to her aid.

Marinette was screaming and kicking but he just wouldn't let her go.

Marinette- Please!! Stop!! It hurts!!

Adrien- Good.......

Marinette screamed her lungs off. Alya has had enough of the video and she pauses it. He closes her eyes, and takes a deep breath.

She looks at adrien calmly, then anger flared up in her. She lunged at him.

Alya- You bastard!!

She started strangling him. Marinette's eyes widened in shock.

(Flashback)

Adrien- Marinette I have to tell you something.

Mary- What is it?

Adrien- I.....I love you

Marinette smiled warmly at him.

Mary- I love you to

He kissed her softly. He then pulled her upstairs.

(End of flashback)

Marinette- alya!! Stop it!!

Alya stopped hearing the fear in her friend's voice.

Alya got off of him and he started gasping for air.

Alya- You bastard!! You raped her!!

When adrien caught his breath he looked at Marinette with a sorry look.

Marinette mirrored his expression.

He got up and walked towards Marinette but alya blocked him.

Marinette- It's ok alya....

Alya sighed, she moved out of his way and he began to speak.

Adrien- Marinette I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. I don't even remember doing that.

Marinette frowns.

Marinette- I know which makes it even worse.....