Chapter 4

After a few truths and dares alya turned to Marinette with a grin on her lips.

Alya- Marinette t or d

Marinette- T

Alya- Awwww mannnnnn your always picking truth pick dare for once!

Marinette sucked her teeth in annoyance.

Marinette- f-fine

Alya smirked.

Alya- Ok Marinette I dare you to kiss Adrien.

Marinette was so shocked she forgot to breath for a couple of minutes. Meanwhile Adrien was blushing bright red.

Marinette- W-what?

Alya- You heard me....I didn't stutter.

Marinette- But alya!!

Nino- don't alya her......it's a dare so you have to do it.

Marinette sucked her teeth and moved closer to Adrien. Adrien's face turned red.

He went closer and closer to her until their lips finally touch. Marinette grabbed Adrien's face and pulled him closer.

Adrien held Marinette closer by her waist. Alya and Nino looked at them both in shock.

Marinette moaned as she felt Adrien's tongue entering her mouth.

Alya- and a opp!!

Nino- Wooooooo!!

Nino started cheering for them both. Marinette got nervous and broke the kiss. She sat there blushing redder than the color red.

And so was Adrien.

Alya- Woop Woop girl you guys did amazing!!

Marinette blushed redder on that comment.

*Woah, her lips......were so soft. I just didn't want to stop.....*, Adrien thought to himself.

After a few dares and truths later alya, Nino, and Adrien all began to fall asleep while Marinette stayed up on her balcony thinking about that kiss.

It was her first kiss.....and it was amazing.