Chapter 12

Alya layed on her bed thinking about what just happened at Marinette's place a while ago.

She sighed, she was so stressed to the point where she felt drained.

She closed her heavy eyelids.

Alya was sitting on her bed using her phone.

"Babe!!", A voice shouted from downstairs.

Alya- Yes?!

The person walked up the stairs and walked into the room. He smiled as he entered.

He walked towards her and grabbed her legs. He then pulled her towards him.

Zion- Hey are you hungry?

Alya- Your really asking me that question?

Zion chuckled.

Zion- Ofcourse not.

Alya giggled. He kissed her softly before he got up again.

Alya- Babe....I want ice scream.....

Alya gave puppy doll eyes knowing he can't resist it.

Zion- Awwww alya not the puppy doll eyes!!

He sucked his teeth in defeat.

Zion- Fine!! I'll buy you icescream.... after you eat your food tho.

Alya- Fine with me

Zion- ugh I hate you...

Alya- I love you to

Alya laughed as Zion left the room. He walked downstairs and continued to cook the food for alya.

*Knock, knock* Alya's eyes flew open. She got up from the couch and walked towards the door.

She opened it to see Nino standing there. She rolled her eyes with a sigh.

Nino- Can I come in....please?

Alya- ok

She walked away and he came in. He closed the door behind him and she sat back into the couch.

She rubbed her temple in frustration.

Alya- Why are you here?

She asked with a little attitude. Nino sighed, he felt like a jerk for what he said to her so he came to apologize.

Nino- Look I'm sorry about what I said to you earlier. I was just angry and I didn't mean it.

Alya- I know, are you done?

She was really irritated by his presence.

Nino- Uhhhhh no

Alya sighed deeply.

Alya- continue...

Nino- why'd you flip out on Marinette like that? When you said she was insecure and all? Why?

Alya- Is that any of your business?

Nino- I mean yes because your my gf.

Alya- Oh really? Am I?

Nino- well yeah

Alya- Ohhhhh not what I remember hearing you say.

Nino- Look I said I'm sorry for saying that.

Alya smiled. She looked at him, and they both made eye contact.

Alya- Just leave, I wanna be alone.

Nino- Can u just talk to me? I feel like your pushing me away.

Alya- Just go away.

She got up and walked towards the door. She opened and gestured for him to leave.

Nino sighed in defeat.

He walked towards the door and outside. He stood outside the door and looked at alya.

Nino- alya.....you know when your ready to talk you can always talk to me. If you need to talk to someone, or a shoulder to cry on.....I'm here today, now, tomorrow and always ok?

Alya looked at him in shock. That was the most sweetest thing anyone could ever say to her.

Nino- I love you alya

Nino then walked off. He got into his car and drove away. As his car left alya's vision her mouth opened in shock.

I mean, they would always say 'i love you' but in text. This was the first time Nino ever said it out loud. And his voice was genuine and tender.

Alya was so stunned when he said that she barely moved for a few minutes. When she caught herself she finally closed the door and layed back onto the couch. 

She closed her eyes again. *Do I really have to tell him what happened to me in my past?*, Alya asked herself.

She wasn't quite ready to reveal what happened to her. It scarred her for life and to this day she doesn't trust any guy being close to her like that.

Well.....except for Nino. But now she doesn't even want Nino around her any more. And Marinette, Nino, and Adrien they all can't blame her if they actually knew what happened to her in the past.