Prologue

The year is 2018, set in Japan, known as the loveliest place a tourist could visit. In this case, you're mistaken. Currently, the world is at war with Curses, which only originate in Japan. In recent years, these curses have been spreading past Japan, concurring further than expected.

Who is fighting this war? Why, Jujutsu Sorcerers, and Devil Hunters. Except, these organizations are constantly at each other's throats. The two could never see eye to eye, believing the other was stronger and could win the war. The government, which funds them, was fed up with their constant bickering and wanted a peace treaty.

The higher-ups whispered amongst themselves, debating sending in their best players. That was until they remembered, they had someone they wanted to get rid of. "(Y/n) Itadori, we have a proposition for you. Teach those Devil Hunters a lesson" Satoru said with a creepy grin. "Hai, Sensei!" (Y/n) exclaimed with a cute salute.

Thus, she bid farewell to her trusted friends, and parental figures, as she headed off to the Devil Hunter industry. With a skip in her step, she smiled happily up at the large building. "Wah!! It's so modern looking!" She stated, as stars formed in her eyes. 'Focus, we are on a mission' Sukuna reminded her, snapping her back on track. "Right! In. We. Go!!" She cheered as she walked through the front door.

"We're here! Sorry we're late!" (Y/n) called as she entered the office, which held the residence of her new Sensei. Her radiant smile practically lit up the room as she ignored the dark mass that accumulated around Makima. Glancing around, she spotted one other person, who gave her a look of disbelief.

"Ah, you must be the Sorcerer we were promised," Makima said, regaining (Y/n)'s attention. "Yup! I'm (Y/n) Itadori! I'm 16 years old and ready to go!" (Y/n) chirped as she saluted her new teacher. "16?! Miss Makima, I thought we clearly asked for someone with more... Power" Aki stated as he glared at the happy girl.

"Listen, kid, I suggest that you head home before you get hurt" Aki demanded as he stepped toward her. "Now, Aki, that's no way to talk to your new teammate" Makima lightly scolded. "Oh! We're going to be teammates?! That's so cool!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she bounced happily. Although... Her thoughts weren't as happy. 'He wants power? I'll show him power! Let me rip his organs out!'

(Y/n) stopped jumping, as her glowing smile slowly turned into a frown. "But... He kind of reminds me of Fushiguro" she mumbled out loud. "Great... She's weak and crazy" Aki grumbled as he rolled his eyes, before turning to face Makima. "I say, we put her on a mission," he said, as he pointed at (Y/n).

"Mission? We get to go on a mission? But I didn't get to put my stuff away yet" (Y/n) said as she looked down at her suitcase. "Very well... (Y/n), follow me, and I'll show you your new room. Then, once you've unpacked, you and I will head out" Makima said as she stood up. "Wha- That's not-" Aki sputtered, trying to stop Makima from her decision.

"Sweet!! First mission on our first day! Let's go!" (Y/n) cheered as she fist-bumped the air. "Stop referring to yourself as plural" Aki scolded, getting annoyed with her attitude. (Y/n) ignored him as she happily followed after Makima, seemingly oblivious to the harsh world. "I take it back... He's not like Fushiguro at all..." She mumbled to herself, as she frowned.

'Don't take it to heart, he's just an asshole' Sukuna growled, earning a hum from the girl. "So are you" she teased, earning a confused look from Makima. But, her silent question was answered with a bright smile from her new student. "So, have you ever encountered a Devil before?" Makima asked, deciding to start a conversation.

"A Devil? Oh! You mean curses! Of course, I have" (Y/n) answered as she kept up her pace with Makima. "Those must be heavy, do you want me to carry one?" Makima asked as she pointed to a duffel bag on (Y/n)'s shoulder. "Sure! Here!" (Y/n) said as she happily plopped the duffel bag into Makima's arms. Only to watch as her teacher stumbled, forcing them to stop in their fast strides.

Makima's eyes were wide, this thing was heavy. How could (Y/n) carry the bag with such ease? "Oops! Sorry, Sensei, let me get that for you" (Y/n) said with a sheepish smile as she lifted the bag. 'Hahaha! The bitch actually fell! Hahahaha!!' Sukuna cackled, having also not expected that outcome. He thought the woman would be fine, but to his amusement and surprise, she was not.

"Sensei? Are you alright?" (Y/n) asked as she looked worried for Makima. 'I want to go to our room... Why is she gawking at me like that?' (Y/n) thought, a bit disturbed by her Sensei. "I-... I'm fine, let's get you to your room" Makima said as she quickly adjusted herself, brushing off the occurrence. 'She has more potential than I thought she did' Makima thought with a smirk, pleased with the new toy.

~~~

(Y/n) shifted in her seat, too excited to sit still, as the car made its way to her first mission. She was practically brimming with joy, while Makima observed from right next to her. Finally, the car stopped at an abandoned warehouse, (Y/n) jumped out of the car and ran right up to the building. "Curses? Where are-... Oh," she said in disappointment, as only one being was left standing.

Even an idiot would know what had gone down, with how much blood accumulated on the ground. "Man, you accomplished my mission for me" (Y/n) complained as she approached the standing survivor. 'Careful, he's not fully human' Sukuna warned, as he prepared for the survivor to jump her. "It's fine, I've got this!" (Y/n) reassured as she held up her arm and slapped her mussel.

"Please... Would you hold... Me?" Denji muttered as he started to tip backward. But, before he could fall, (Y/n) had easily caught him, and lifted him up bridal style. "Woah, he's light!" She commented casually, as she avoided getting poked by a chainsaw. She watched as his form started to melt away, revealing a young male, around her age, staring up at her.

"(Y/n), do you know what he is?" Makima asked as she approached her student. "Hm? Uh... A vessel?" (Y/n) said, sounding unsure. "No, he's a hybrid, a human who now has a heart of a demon" Makima corrected as she gazed down at Denji. "Oh, I see..." (Y/n) mumbled, nodding in understanding.

"Are you... An angel?" Denji managed to ask, as he stared up at (Y/n). "Eh?" She mumbled as a blush dusted her cheeks. "Good, you're awake. You have two options, you die by (Y/n)'s hands as a Devil or you let me keep you as a human being. For the record, my pets get delicious food" Makima cooed as she took up Denji's attention.

(Y/n) frowned, this seems eerily similar to her talk with Satoru Gojo when she became a vessel. "Makima-" "Delicious food, huh? Do I at least get to say with her?" Denji interrupted (Y/n). "Her? Do you mean the one carrying you? Of course" Makima answered, with a casual smile. "That's like... One of my best-ever dreams came true" Denji mumbled, earning a confused look from (Y/n). What had she just gotten into?