Chapter 15

Doors lined the sky as the devil hunters, fiends, and assassins were placed in one spot. Below them was a grassy plain, with a random rusted tub and multitudes of severed fingers. Aki looked around, noticing someone was missing. "Where is (Y/n)?" He asked out loud, knowing she was with them earlier. "Where even are we?" Kusakabe asked, eyeing the doors in confusion.

Suddenly, the fiends started to drop like flies, trembling in fear, aside from Tolka and Angel. "Angel! Do you know where we are?" Aki asked, looking to the devil for answers. "We're finished... This is hell... It's hell's scent" Angel managed to croak out. "Lady Quanxi! We're all going to die! All of us! He's watching! He's watching!" Pingtsi cried as she trembled and sobbed.

"Who's he? Who are you talking about?" Tamaoki asked in a demanding tone. "He's watching, he's watching, we're all going to die" Pingtsi repeated over and over. "Calm down, try and tell us what's wrong" Quanxi coaxed, trying her best to calm her lover down. "He- The primal fears even fear him. The domain is basically his own, and he knows we're here" Pingtsi managed to say through her panic attack.

"AH!! It's already over!! He's here! He found us!" She screamed now in total hysterics. On cue, the doors above them shook aggressively, before one of the doors opened. The group watched in silence, waiting for what was to come. A massive hand gripped the door, cracking the frame, as another hand reached out and pushed at another door.

A third hand gripped the other side of the frame as the ceiling of the doors started to crack. The floor beneath them shifted, glancing down, they watched as the floor turned from grass to murky red water. The sound of something landing brought their attention back to the door, only to see no door. Instead, the sky was bitch black, covered over with rib bones, and below it, all was a massive man, with pink hair.

His four red eyes gleamed in the dark as he looked up at them, grinning widely. In one of his hands, he held a spear, in the shape of a triton. He rose it up and slammed it into the water below, the ground shook below them as lightning shot out from the weapon. It shot up before flying down toward them, shooting anyone within its range, except for its user.

Screams of the victims filled the man's ears, amusing him to no end. His eyes flickered to a figure bowing in front of him, kneeling down on one knee. "I am the Doll Devil" Tolka introduced himself, as he boldly stared up at the devil. "You're holding your head a bit high, don't you think?" Sukuna asked rhetorically. The Doll Devil didn't get a chance to respond, as their body was already falling to the ground limply, with half of their face sliced off.

In the corner of his eye, he can see Kusakabe attempting to make a circle out of the blood water. He points his triton at Kusakabe and lightning shoots out of it again. Kusakabe screamed as his entire body froze from the powerful shocks coursing through their body. The electricity is cooking their body, their skin charing and turning black. The smell of burning flesh fills everyone's noses as Sukuna smirks.

"Oh, you got to be fucking kidding me! It's you again!?" Denji exclaimed as he pointed at the devil. "Now that you're a man, I'm going to kick you in the ball!" He proclaimed as he tugged on his cord, only to cough up blood. Sukuna watched with an unamused look as Denji groveled on the floor, his chainsaw partially sticking out of his head.

"Pitiful" Sukuna mocked as he casually stepped on Denji's back, making sure to crush the kid's spine. "GAH!!" Denji cried in pain as he squirmed in agony. "RAH!" Beam screamed as he jumped out from the water, his shark-like head chomping on Sukuna's leg, and hung there. Only to quickly let go as he clawed at his throat, coughing violently. The blood on Sukuna's leg vanished as it healed over.

"Oh? Did I forget to tell you? My blood is highly poisonous" Sukuna teased as he watched Beam suffocate. Quanxi and Tamaoki ran toward him, believing they can take him head-on. Quanxi managed to smack Sukuna in the face, while Tamaoki kicked him in the stomach. A mouth opened on his stomach as it engulfed Tamaoki's leg, as Sukuna grabbed Quanxi's arm, with a loud snap, both of their limbs were gone, torn off their body.