Chapter 17

It was an odd situation, at first (Y/n) did not know the Gun Devil would possess Aki. But, the moment she went face to face with the devil, she knew instantly. It was hard to tell at first glance, due to the gun covering the upper half of his face, but it was obvious. She didn't have it in her to kill him, yet she passed that feeling and ended his life.

It was oddly silent in her dorm room, as she quietly packed up her stuff. After all, due to killing the devil, she was granted any wish she desired. It took a lot of coaxing from Sukuna and Satoru, as she was adamant about going back to the Jujutsu community. But the two males convinced her to live a normal life, so her path would no longer be full of blood. But, in order to convince her, it came with a price. One that the higher-ups weren't all too happy with, and had to oblige.

Sukuna let out an annoyed sigh, as he lounged on (Y/n)'s bed, watching as she packed. His full form encompassed the bed, much to his disappointment. "How long will you keep moping around?" Sukuna asked as he propped his head on his hand. "Well, unlike you, I'm not used to killing people" (Y/n) spat, refusing to look at him. "And you're still mad at me, you'd think after our new deal you'd lighten up" Sukuna grumbled, clearly annoyed.

What does this new deal entail? Well, he had to agree to not hurt anyone, unless it was for self-defense. This did not include devils or curses. After all, (Y/n) didn't have empathy for either, so why should Sukuna pretend to care as well? After all, this deal was to convince (Y/n) to live a normal life. Being outside her body was his own choice, he trusted that she wouldn't be getting killed anytime soon.

"I'm not mad! I'm just... Grieving, alright?" (Y/n) protested as she turned away from him. Swiftly, Sukuna took advantage of her lack of attention, as his claws snagged on her clothes and yanked her backward. "Wah! What the hell?! Let go!" (Y/n) complained as she struggled in his grip, which he easily overpowered.

Although he had to admit, her strength was not that of a normal human, and could easily tear his arm off if she could. But, instead, she was trapped in his arms and forced onto the bed. "Don't go ordering me around, runt" Sukuna grumbled as he kept her pinned to his chest, effectively snarring her arms and legs from flailing around.

(Y/n) let out a frustrated sigh as she reluctantly fell slack against his hold, but that did not deter her from glaring up at him. "I hate you" she hissed at him. "Mhm, sure" Sukuna hummed sarcastically as he smirked down at her, unfazed by her rage. They sat in silence for a good while, if it wasn't for the occasional shift, Sukuna would've thought she had fallen asleep. Eventually, he allowed her to leave his gasp and continue packing to her heart's content.

~~~

Being in a new house, owned by Satoru, was not something Sukuna ever wanted the experience of doing. He had half a mind to take over some random person's house and drag his vessel with him. But, the blasted sorcerer was the only source of income the kid had, ruining that would not be ideal. At least the furniture and house flooring can accommodate his large size.

It had been over 3 months since they had given up contact with the Devil Hunter society. Unfortunately, for Sukuna, that doesn't apply to the Jujutsu Sorcerers. Due to her having stronger connections within the jujutsu community, they regularly visit her. Choso and Todo attempted to live with her, but Sukuna instantly shut that down.

Thankfully, (Y/n) had bounced back to her bubbly self, but that soon gave way to being annoying. "Sukuna! Come on! Please?" (Y/n) whined as she yanked on his hair. "Quit pulling my hair, you little shit" he growled as he shoved her off of him, causing her to fall to the floor. "Then quit being a jerk and go to the fair with me!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she jumped onto her feet. Sukuna warps away from her just in case she tries to jump him or pull his hair again.