Gojo Vs Makima

Satoru stood on top of a building, his blindfold adorning his face. In front of him stood Makima, her hypnotic eyes daring him to attack. "You always have to get in my way, it's a pity you're human. We would've been great partners," Makima said with a shake of her head. "Ha, please, as if I'd team up with someone who threatened my student's life" Satoru cackled, seemingly amused.

"You see, I know your secret," he said as he pointed at his blindfolded eyes. Not only could he see who she really was, he had watched her work. "I expected nothing less," Makima said with a smile. Satoru smiled back and held up his fingers, right as multiple chained humans and devils came at him from all sides. "Domain Expansion"

Briefly, the corpses froze for a second, and within that second all their heads went flying. "Now that's not fair," Makima scoffed as she turned her head, a fleshy ring hovering over her head. "Isn't it? You can just reanimate them, no?" Satoru said with a smirk. Instead of an answer, he sensed a dark presence above him, looking up, he grinned. "There you go! That's more like it!" Satoru exclaimed with a large smile.

Above him is a replica of the flesh ring, but much larger. Suddenly a bright light shined from below it as a devil with many human-like bodies brandishing swords. "Bang" Makima said as she pointed at him, quickly he clapped his hands together and vanished. Right where his head would've been, a hole brandishes his place.

"My turn, bang" Satoru said with a grin as a red orb flew at Makima. She braced for it to hit her, only to watch as it narrowly missed her and flew up, right toward the devil above them. With a loud screech, it was pushed backward and blinded. "So that's how you turned Aki into the gun devil," Satoru said as he floated above the portal.

"Guess I have to actually try," he said with a sigh and clapped his hands together. "Take him down," Makima demanded as two of the corpses lifted up and flew up towards Satoru. But, the sorcerer was unbothered as a purple orb formed behind him. "Hollow Purple" With a loud crash the portal and the two corpses got hit with the destructive power.

"Did you know, once a corpse your powers are useless," Satoru lectured as he landed on the ground in front of Makima.
"Let's see which of us is stronger," Makima said as she held her hand up, pointing at Satoru. "Try it, I won't yield, bitch," Satoru said with a grin. Suddenly more chained people appeared behind Makima, right as her limps were ripped to shreds.

One of the bodies lost their arms and her arms reverted back to normal. She tried to strike back only for her arm to get caught and crushed in his grip. Again, one of the bodies lost their arm and reverted her arm back to normal. "I won't let you keep doing that," Satoru tutted as he let her go, in the palm of his hand he formed a blue orb.

When he threw it at the corpses, Makima tried moving them away. But she didn't expect the orb to follow. While she was distracted by trying to move her lifelines, she didn't anticipate Satoru to send his hand straight into her chest. This forced her to stop moving the corpses, ultimately allowing the blue orb enough time to decimate them.

"Game over, pity it ended so soon," Satoru said in mock pity as he yanked his hand out. He watched her fall to the ground and turned his gaze off of her. "I'm going to assume you want to deal with her body?" Satoru asked as he stared at his spectator. Denji stared at him with a look of disbelief and a bit emotionless. Overall, Denji just looked tired and done with life. "I... I'd like that, Mr," Denji mumbled groggily.

Satoru didn't stick around to watch Denji eat Makima's body, as he had to deal with the Devil Hunter HQ. Then, and only then, will his precious student be able to be free. He can already hear Sukuna complaining about not getting rid of Denji in the aftermath. "I can't make it that easy on him," Satoru chuckled to himself.