Chapter 1

"Oh! I completely forgot to introduce myself! I'm (Y/n) Itadori, what's your name?" (Y/n) asked as she leaned close to Denji's face. "I'm... I'm Denji!" He stuttered as his eyes drifted down to her chest, blushing brightly. Oblivious to two extra pairs of eyes, on (Y/n)'s cheeks, that glared holes into his head.

The stare was broken off when Denji's stomach growled, causing him to frown in displeasure. "Ah... Sorry, I haven't eaten in a while" he apologized with a sheepish look. "It's alright! We're getting breakfast soon anyways" (Y/n) chirped with a bright smile. 'I say we let the pervert starve to death' Sukuna suggested harshly. "That's not nice..." She mumbled as she frowned, earning a confused look from Denji.

'Is she talking to herself? No... Maybe she's just thinking out loud' Denji internally reasoned, not wanting to label her as crazy. "Miss Itadori-" "(Y/n)'s fine! We're friends now, aren't we?" (Y/n) interrupted, earning a shocked look from the male. "Of- Of course! Yeah!" Denji exclaimed, matching her smile. 'Score! I got to first base with a girl!' He internally cheered.

"Since you're both hungry, we can stop at the rest stop up ahead" Makima suggested, cutting into their conversation. "Ah... No food for me. I'm broker than broke" Denji said dejectedly. "I can-" (Y/n) pipped in, only to be cut off. "Don't worry, I'll pay for the both of you" Makima interrupted. "Wah! Really? Yosh! Free food!!" (Y/n) cheered as she fist-bumped the air.

Denji chuckled at (Y/n)'s enthusiasm, it almost made him want to match her energy. 'How can someone this happy be in a world this cruel?' He thought, a bit jealous of her innocence. "(Y/n)... Don't ever change, alright?" He mumbled, loud enough for her to hear. "Huh?" (Y/n) asked with dotted eyes, her head tilting to the side to showcase her confusion.

But, that quickly transitioned to a large smile as she spotted the approaching shop. "Food!!" She exclaimed, she seemed more excited than he is for food. Getting out of the car, (Y/n) practically bounced her way over to the food stand, similar to a rabbit. "I want...." (Y/n) trailed off as she scanned the menu. 'Get the Pork Bun' Sukuna demanded, earning a nod from the girl. "I'll get the Pork Bun and a Corn Dog please!" (Y/n) ordered.

"I'll take some Udon and a Sausage on a Stick" Denji added, as he stood next to (Y/n). "And I'll take the Curry Udon, for me, if you please," Makima said as she turned to the chef. "Coming right up," the chef said, as he started to prepare their orders. "You really like food, huh?" Denji asked as he looked down at (Y/n). "Uh-huh! Food is the best! Especially when it's tasty!" (Y/n) chirped with a slight drool.

"That's nice..." Denji mumbled as he stumbled forward, and almost fell. Thankfully, (Y/n) had caught him, stopping his fall as his head lay against her chest. "Are you alright?" She asked worriedly, as her arms trembled, fighting Sukuna's control to push Denji off. "You smell good..." He mumbled tiredly, unaware of the claws so close to his neck, threatening to rip out his throat.

"Ah! Sorry!" Denji quickly apologized as he got off of her. (Y/n) quickly hid her hands behind her back, her claws digging into the palm of her hand. "Looks like I'm low on blood and money, haha" Denji chuckled nervously. "It's... It's alright" (Y/n) said with a shaky smile, as her claws retracted, allowing her hand to quickly heal.

"So... How did you become a Chainsaw Person, anyways?" She asked curiously, deciding to change the topic. "Oh! I adopted a pet devil. The little guy replaced my heart" Denji answered as he looked down, reminiscing his memories with his pet. "Is that why you have a strange handle on your chest?" (Y/n) asked as she pointed at the handle.

"Yes... This used to be Pochita's tail. Wait- You actually believe me?" Denji asked, a bit shocked. "I mean, yeah? I've seen weirder cases before. So, your story isn't all too hard to believe" (Y/n) said honestly. "You know... Your best friend is still alive" Makima chimed in, having listened in on their conversation. "I mean that in a figurative and a literal sense," she said with a smirk.