Chapter 8

!!Slight JJK Manga Spoiler!!

When Denji jumped, he anticipated falling straight into the devil's mouth. But, a loud clap slightly disoriented him, and he found himself back in the room. "Huh? What gives?" Denji asked as he looked around, confused as hell. (Y/n)'s eyes widen in realization, as she watched a pillow fall in Denji's place.

"Piercing Blood"

The group watched in awe as an arrow shot right down at the devil. "Slicing Exorcism" the devil screamed as the arrow split off, slicing through the devil effortlessly. The devil screamed in agony, writhing in pain as it tried to recover. (Y/n) whipped her head up, instantly spotting two very familiar people, in the room above them.

Todo smiled, with his hands placed on his waist, while Choso is in a squat position, to focus on his target. "Sister! It's good to see you again!" Todo called as he waved at (Y/n). "Sister?" Aki mumbled as he eyed Todo and (Y/n). "Hey! Hey! Don't go taking my kill! I had it under control!" Denji complained as his chainsaws deactivated.

"No, you were going to die, leave it to us," Choso said sternly, he then lifted up his finger. Markings formed along the devil's body, causing it to wheeze. Choso clapped his hands together, as he got off the ground, Todo clapped his hands as well, swapping Choso and (Y/n)'s position. Choso created a massive ball of blood that was shot at the devil and detonated within its mouth.

That's not all the attack did, the shards of blood hardened into bullets, shooting around rapidly. With a few flexes of his fingers, he recondenses the blood and exploded it again. Power stared in awe, most couldn't see it, but she can. She knows Choso is using his own blood to create these attacks, similar to her own powers.

As the Blood Devil, she should be just as capable as Choso, yet she knows she's not on his level of mastery. She can't help but admire him. "Everyone hold on!" Todo warned as he grabbed his "sister" and prepared for the building to tilt. "AHHEEE!!" The devil cried as one of Choso's attacks hit its heart, killing it. But, as result, the building teetered back into its original position and slid its occupants around.

The moment they were able to leave, Arai and Higashiyama practically ran for the door. "You manipulate blood, yes? I demand you show me your techniques!" Power exclaimed as she pestered Choso. "I'll pass" he mumbled as he tried to avoid her. "Thank you... For saving us back there" Himeno said as she looked at Todo gratefully. "Huh? Oh, sure, hey, sister, did you see how cool I was back there?" Todo asked as he grinned at (Y/n).

"Cool?! You suck balls! I had it all under control until you and this guy came along!" Denji exclaimed, still pissed that he got no action. "We got you out in less than a day, you would've taken longer," Choso said, unbothered. "How'd you even get to us? We were stuck in time" Aki mumbled woozily, as he leaned on Himeno for support.

"Is that what you thought? You, hunters, know nothing about innate domains, do you?" Todo asked as he stared down at Aki. "Inna- what?" Denji asked, confused as hell, as he never heard the word before. "Blood Connection, I foresaw (Y/n)'s imminent death, and took action. You all just so happened to be in the same spot as her" Choso answered bluntly.

"What?! So you're saying... You saved us because of her?" Arai asked, having overheard the conversation, and stared at him in disbelief. "No way! My connection sensed that (Y/n) needed help, so I ran to help her! You just happen to follow me!" Todo exclaimed as he pointed at Choso. "That doesn't make any sense" Choso mumbled as he glanced at Todo with a pointed look.

"Guys, no need to fight, all that matters is that I'm safe now! I really appreciate your help" (Y/n) said with a smile. "You're welcome, sister!" Todo said as he picked her up and crushed her into a hug. "Oi! Don't hug her so tightly, you'll kill her!" Choso exclaimed as he glared at the brute. "Oh, that reminds me, did any of you happen to grab a metal bullet?" Himeno asked curiously.