Chapter 19

(Y/n) jumped eagerly up and down as she stared at Sukuna with a look of excitement. Why is she excited? Well, they're right in front of an aquarium. Why are they there? Because Sukuna mistakenly remarked that he had never been to one. So, (Y/n) took it upon herself to drag the curse there and show off the wonders of an aquarium.

"I don't want to be here," Sukuna grunts as he looks at her. "Why not? Isn't this exciting?!" (Y/n) asked excitedly. "It smells like seawater in there and there's too many people," Sukuna grumbles, clearly unhappy. "I promise you'd love it! Plus, I already paid for us both!" (Y/n) chirped. Sukuna raises his brow.

"And exactly how much did you pay for us?" He questions as he glances at her. "Uhm..." (Y/n) mumbled as she used her fingers to count. Sukuna facepalms as he should've known better than to ask her, she always uses her fingers to count how much money she spent. "I spent 10,000 yen each!" (Y/n) proclaimed happily. "You what?!" Sukuna asked her. "Why the hell did you spend that much?!"

"Uh... Oh, look! An aquarium!" (Y/n) quickly said as she ran off into the building. "(Y/n)!" Sukuna shouts as he follows her. Well since she spent this much money, he has to do this aquarium thing. Thankfully he found her rather quickly, as she got distracted by the jellyfish that were on display at the front.

"Look Sukuna! These things are called jellyfish," she informed happily. Sukuna looks at the glass, examining the so-called fish. They are bouncing around with these weird bright blue bubbles on their heads with weird legs. "Why are they so abnormal?" Sukuna asked, eyeing the jellyfish.

"Uh... Wait I learned this in school. Uhm, uhh... They are invertebrates, meaning no bones or anything. So, they just float awkwardly," (Y/n) explained poorly. "So they have no purpose in life, that's just sad," Sukuna said in a fake sympathetic tone. "That's not true! They're cute looking and keep the ecosystem going," (Y/n) quickly defended the poor animals. "How so when they can't even have a skeleton?" Sukuna asked, not believing (Y/n).

"Well, turtles eat them, and if jellyfish weren't around turtles would have nothing to eat. Then turtles will die and seals, sharks, and whales would starve," (Y/n) explained, listing off animals Sukuna had never heard of. "The hell is a seal?" Sukuna asked, curiously.

"Uhm... Oh! Look out that window, see those funky-looking rocks?" (Y/n) asked as he pointed at the window, which was viewed outside the aquarium. "Why do they look weirdly smooth?" Sukuna asked, looking at the "rocks". Suddenly, one of the "rocks" started bouncing and moving upwards. "What the hell?" Sukuna asked as he watched this thing hop around on its stomach.

"That's a seal, there's a bunch of different types of seals. If I remember correctly, those are sea lions," (Y/n) explained to him. "You're lucky we don't have leopard seals, those things are deadly," she said with a slight shiver. "Sounds interesting, why don't they have them here?" Sukuna asked, excited to see something dangerous.

"Well, for one, they live out in the Arctic, the cold. As you can tell, we're not cold," (Y/n) explained to him. "But, we do have something dangerous! We call them killer whales and great white sharks," she said with a smile. "I want to see the killer whales, maybe they'll actually kill someone or something," Sukuna said, intrigued.

"Maybe next time, they don't have those here in this aquarium. They are in a different area entirely. Oh! That can be our next place to visit!" (Y/n) said excitedly. "Let's just start with this and see how it goes," Sukuna grumbles, not wanting her to spend too much money. "Okay, okay, oh! Look, look," (Y/n) said as she headed over to a larger tank. On the floor of the tank is a lemon shark.

"What is that?" Sukuna asked, uncaringly. "That is a lemon shark! Cute, right?" (Y/n) said with a grin. "Do they eat lemons?" Sukuna asked as he watched the shark swim around. "No, we call them lemon sharks because they're yellow-looking," (Y/n) explained, deadpanning. The duo watched as the lemon shark swam after a fish and devoured it. The shark created a cloud of red as fish parts scattered everywhere.