Chapter 4

Denji and Power stared at the gaping hole in the roof with wide eyes. "Wh-Who was that?" Denji asked, clearly confused by what just happened. "That... Was Ryomen Sukuna, everyone fears him. How have you not heard of him?" Power asked, looking baffled by Denji's question. "I'm still new to this! I just watched (Y/n) just flip out! I mean, I know she was a badass, but this is on a whole other level!" Denji exclaimed as he stood up and pointed at the ceiling.

"Idiot! Don't compare such a beast to a lowlife human! That's not your human companion anymore" Power shouted, getting frustrated. "Well, now I'm just pissed! This, Ryomen guy is in a chick without even trying! I'm going after him to give him a piece of my mind!" Denji said as he pulled on the cord on his chest.

"No! Don't piss him off! Human! Come back!!" Power called as she watched Denji jump through the hole in the roof and ran off. "Damnit... Now I have to save Meowy and the lousy pest" she cursed as she quickly ran after him. She only hopes Denji doesn't go toward the scent of blood that is emitted from the main city.

~~~

It wasn't long before the crows started to accumulate around the corpse, as (Y/n)'s foot tapped impatiently. "Oi, brat, wake up! I'm done!" Sukuna shouted at the sky, seemingly talking to no one. He won't admit it, but he was slightly worried, he was sure she shouldn't be sleeping this long. He knows he healed her injuries, including the concussion the fiend gave her earlier.

"Brat?" He called again, debating if he should force her out to check on her well-being. "Just five more minutes..." She mumbled sleepily. Sukuna let out a relieved sigh, as he scratched his head in irritation, he swears he will make her regret giving him a slight heart attack. "You!!" Denji exclaimed as he finally arrived at the scene, gaining Sukuna's attention.

"Yeah, you, the one occupying (Y/n)'s body! Give her back! Those boobs are mine!" Denji exclaimed as he pointed his chainsaw arm at the curse. "Last I checked, I'm the one wearing the boobs, not you," Sukuna said with a smirk, despite being irritated. 'Who does this punk think he is? He's almost as annoying as that white mollusk,' Sukuna thought with slight annoyance.

"I don't know who you are, and I really don't care! You will give (Y/n) her body back, so I can get my hands on those assets!" Denji yelled as his chainsaws revved up. "You-" Before Sukuna could decide to kill the annoying human, Power quickly bonked Denji on the head, not enough to knock him out, but enough to cause pain. "I'm so sorry for his insolence, please spare him," Power said as she bowed at a 90-degree angle while forcing Denji to bow with her.

"Ah, that's right, you're the fiend looking for a cat" Sukuna noted casually as he analyzed the girl. Power gasped, that's right, she mainly followed Denji to save Meowy. "That's right! What did you do to the cat, Mr?! Huh?! Don't you know that's precious cargo?!" Denji exclaimed as he wiggled in Power's grip. "Stop it human! Are you trying to get us killed?!" Power hissed as she struggled to keep him still.

Sukuna's ear twitched at the incoming attack, casually he jumped out of the way. While Denji wasn't so lucky, as he lost one of his arms. "Shit on a stick!! AHH!! What even happened?!" Denji cried as he clutched his bleeding arm. Power watched as a strange appendage reached down and slurped up Denji's hand.

'Another devil... This could be used to my advantage' Sukuna thought as he smirked wickedly. "Ryomen Sukuna~ I knew it was you. I could smell your bloodlust from a mile away" the devil cooed as it "eyed" Sukuna. "Damn you..." Denji grumbled as he tried to reactivate his chainsaw, only for it to fail him. "Denji- Gah!" Power cried as felt herself fall, her eyes instantly connecting with Sukuna's.

"Stay down and die like an obedient dog, pet" Sukuna said with a smirk, as Power's blood covered his hand. He had paralyzed her, rendering her useless. "Hm?" The devil hummed in confusion, having not expected Sukuna to help it with a free meal. "Do what you want with them, don't follow me" Sukuna ordered as he glared up at the devil, and shook off Power's blood from his hand.