Chapter 2

(Y/n) let out a small yawn as she sat up from her bed, unaware of the eyeball staring up at her from her hand. Getting up, she made her way into the bathroom to wash her face. She promptly ignored the eyeball on her neck, she was not awake enough to care. Grumbling groggily, she made her way into the kitchen, grabbing herself, and Sukuna, some food.

As she sat down, one hand scooped up her cereal with a spoon, while her other hand held up a juice box to her cheek. The loud obnoxious slurping could be heard as Sukuna drank from the straw. "Today, we have another mission, do you think it would be as boring as yesterday?" (Y/n) asked as she pulled the empty juice box away from her face.

"I know a few ways that can make it less boring" Sukuna suggested as he glanced toward her. "As much as I dislike Aki, we're not killing him. Actually, just don't kill anyone, we don't want to give the higher-ups more excuses to execute us" (Y/n) grumbled as she made her way to her closet.

"As if they could execute us, those old croaks can't do shit" Sukuna snickered before temporarily vanishing as she changed. "No, but Gojo can" (Y/n) reminded, earning a scoff from the curse, still peeved that he got beaten by that guy. (Y/n) sighed as she started to head out of her room, where she will meet up with Denji and Aki for today's mission.

(Y/n) stared owlishly at the taped-off house, while Aki talked to the policemen. "The fiend is held up on the second story, we will let you Devil Hunters take care of it," the policeman said before allowing them past the police tape. Entering the house, (Y/n) analyzed the surrounding. This felt oddly familiar to the time she first started Jujutsu missions, except this time, she knows what she was doing.

"So... What's this 'fiend' thing?" Denji asked curiously, earning a sigh from Aki. "Oh, I know this! It's when a curse, in your case, a demon, takes over a human corpse. Sort of like possession" (Y/n) happily answered, while raising her hand. "Oh... That makes a lot of sense!" Denji said, matching her bright smile. "Would you both quit wasting time? We have a job to do" Aki interrupted rudely as he headed further into the house.

"Hey, wouldn't that make me one?" Denji asked, ignoring Aki's words as they followed after him. "I don't think so, because..." (Y/n) trailed off, unsure of the answer. 'Because they have distinct features' Sukuna explained, earning a small "ohhh" from the girl. "It's because they have distinct features!" She repeated happily, earning an annoyed sigh from Aki.

"Look alive, we're going in," Aki said as he kicked down a door, peering into the room they spotted the fiend. The fiend had taken over a middle-aged man and had been feasting on the man's pet bird. 'Oh, he does have distinct features' (Y/n) internally noted, as she spotted two pinchers coming out of the fiend's face.

"One of you, kill this one, I want to see what you're both capable of" Aki ordered, expecting to see something grand. 'This is a waste of our time, let the blond take it' Sukuna ordered, sounding a bit disappointed. "Denji, do you mind taking this? I can take the next one" (Y/n) asked as she looked up at Denji. "S-Sure! I don't mind..." Denji mumbled as a blush coated his cheeks.

"Don't... Look or... I'll poke your eyes out before I kill you! Damn devil hunters to hell and back!!" The fiend exclaimed before running at them. Before he could get close, Denji swiftly sliced off the fiend's head, killing it instantly. "So... Are we done here?" (Y/n) asked innocently. "Yes, we are, but, I expected Denji to transform. Why didn't you?" Aki asked as he took a step toward Denji.

"Why should he have? That thing was easily killed with or without transforming. We got the job done, we can go" (Y/n) answered. "Don't take this so lightly, fiends aren't always going to be this easy. So you know, I witnessed a devil kill my whole family" Aki said as he glared down at her. 'Last I checked, we did not ask,' Sukuna said snarkily, earning a little chuckle from (Y/n).