Prologue

A/n: I'm writing this story cuz Memes are cool

A/n: I'm writing this story cuz Memes are cool. That's all.
.
.
.
.
April 6, 2018, 9:23 P.M

(Home State), U.S.A.

(Y/n)'s Home

It was a Tuesday night when it
happened.

I think I might have seen a star in the sky outside my bedroom window. It was bright enough for me to notice, but not enough for me to think anything of it, even though it was directly above the Moon.

Honestly other than that, it was a normal going-to-bed situation.

I finished my homework, ate, showered, said goodnight to my Aunt and Uncle, and went to my room. I laid in bed goofing around on my phone until 9'ish when I turned off the lights and called it.

Then it happened, when I was asleep and couldn't be warned.

No magical earthquake, wind or bright lights to wake me up, and I didn't walk through anything so that I'd think I could choose whether or not to end up where I did.

I was just there, and didn't realize until I woke up.
.
.
.

*yawns* "... Damn, it's kinda bright."
*rubs eyes*

I was not in my own bed anymore, but instead adrift in a shallow pool of water

I was not in my own bed anymore, but instead adrift in a shallow pool of water... outside, in some kind of bright ocean-sky place.

I couldn't do anything but look at what was around me. Not because I was paralyzed or anything but only because I was totally freaked out. So okay, maybe I was paralyzed.

This ocean I was laying down on appeared to be holding two identical worlds on both sides of its reflection.

A few hills stretched over the distant horizon with the Sun hovering just above it like a perpetual sunrise, and clouds of varying shapes and sizes dotted the bright blue sky above me.

This place featured all of the most visually pleasing colors to ever hit my eyes, like they were expertly mixed, blended, and painted onto a canvas by a visionary.