20. Team B vs. Team C

Kirishima: "Hey, look who's back!"

Ashido: "There you guys are! Please don't hate each other anymore!"

Midoriya, Bakugou, and (L/n) returned to the monitoring room and were quickly met by their relieved classmates and teacher.

All Might: "Young Midoriya! It's great to see you uninjured after your battle! You look better than ever!"

Izuku: "Y-yeah, I feel better too, sir. Thanks to (Y/n)."

All Might: "I see. *turns to (Y/n)*
Thank you, young (L/n). Truly, I feel as though we may be taking advantage of your healing abilities."

(Y/n): "No problem. *adjusts belt* I'm just doing what I gotta do."

All Might: "HA HA HA!! As usual, it seems! Alright then, what say we all continue with the combat training!"

Class 1-A: "Yes, sir!"
.
.
.

Fight 2: Team I vs. Team G
Winner: Team I -Villains

Fight 3: Team J vs. Team H
Winner: Team H - Heroes

Fight 4: Team F vs. Team E
Winner: Team F -Villains

The fight that was currently taking place between Team I and Team G soon met its conclusion, and the next two mock battles went by just as quickly and smoothly. Whether the heroes-in-training won or lost, each student was able to make full display of their unique abilities and skills.

Before long, it was finally time for the last battle of the day. The one that most if not all had been waiting for with anticipation.

Fight 5: Team B vs. Team C

All Might: "Now, for the final match of the day! Here it is! Team C will be the Heroes, and Team B will be the Villains! Let's head on over to Building D!"

Sero: "The last match. And this one's gonna have three of the strongest ones here fighting!"

Asui: "They're also the three in our class who got in through recommendation. This will definitely be interesting, ribbit."

Izuku: 'This is gonna be good!' "Y-you got this, (Y/n)!"

(Y/n): *smiles* "... You're right, Izuku Midoriya. I do got this!" *grabs Mineta*

Mineta: "Wha-!"

(Y/n): "I hope that diaper works, big man!! Because shit's about to go down. *points* YOU!!!"

Team B: !

(Y/n): "... Let's have fun, ok?" :)

(Y/n) pounded his heart and began to dematerialize with his partner, and him and Minoru disappeared.

Mineta:

Everyone:

Everyone: ...

All Might: "... Welp, best not keep them waiting!"

Izuku rushed to his backpack that he brought into the observation room and pulled out a grey-toned binder, bringing it and a pencil with him back to the screens.