1. Arrival

(Y/n) Pov

One moment I was in bed, where nothing bad is supposed to happen, and the next I'm no longer on Earth.

Pepe the Frog, a Meme from the Internet, gave me the power of Memes.

With the newly granted and immense knowledge, I understood. But I still couldn't believe I had superpowers!

And I have SO MUCH power now that I was granted the ability to create, control, and become Memes. As stupid as this is, it makes perfect sense!

And this power was just... given to me by Pepe The Frog, who is still looking at me in wholesome amusement at my flabbergasted state.

I still couldn't get it to process the fact that I now have INFINITE power because of MEMES from the past, now, and future!

He gave me power.

And he refused to elaborate.

"I..." *laughs*

...

Then I started to freak out.

*heavy breathing* "... O-ok! Listen, Mr Pepe-! Frog, I- sir! Gragh!! I don't know what you want, but I need- this isn't-... real!! It's not real!!!"

...

"What?!"

...

*deep breath* "Ok... um, Pepe. I'm sorry for yelling. I shouldn't.
I know that nothing has happened yet and I'm not in any danger, so for that I'm, I'm cool. I'm grateful. Plus, whatever you just did to me feels... good. Honestly, like really good. But... why did you do this?"

...

"What do you want with me? What's gonna happen now?"

Pepe was kind enough to let me relax and say my piece. He probably understands that my reaction wasn't completely unwarranted.

In fact through my rant his smile didn't fall in displeasure or rise in further amusement. Only when the last two questions left me did he do anything.

He looked out towards the water and raised his hands. Blue translucent rings appeared above the surface, thousands covering the ocean as far as my eyes could see.

When he beckoned to the one in front of us and I looked in, I realized that all of these rings weren't for flare; they were portals.

The ring in front of me was an actual portal.

I'm being isekai'd.

I get overpowered by a powerful person who still isn't God, go to another world and do... deeds?

I'm not big on anime but that's supposed to be the gist of it, and it was the first thing that came to mind.

"Another world...? What about my world? I'm still in school, and you want me to go to another world?"

...

"What do I- *chuckles* ... Sorry, this is just... messing with my sense of reality."

...

"... Yeah, no. I'm not going. I have a home. I can't leave, and I don't want to, so j-just take me back. Please take me back right now! Find some-"

...

"... How do you know about that?"

...

*looks down* "... My parents. They did, a long time ago. My aunt and uncle have been taking care of me since... They're my family now."