21

After the Battle...

No POV

All Might: "THAT'S A WRAP!"Super work! You really stepped up to the plate! And you all came through with no major injuries! You should be proud! Excellent first day of training, all around!"

Super work! You really stepped up to the plate! And you all came through with no major injuries! You should be proud! Excellent first day of training, all around!"

Izuku: 'I'm honestly just glad I made it.'

Asui: "It's nice to hear some encouraging words after our homeroom class. Mr. Aizawa was kind of a buzzkill."

All Might: "I'm happy to bring such staggering positivity to my alma mater! That's all for today, folks!
Now watch how a Pro exits... like he's got somewhere to be!"

WHOOOOOOSH!!

With nothing else, All Might ran away with incredible speed, leaving the class in awe and dust.

Class 1-A: *gasps*

Kaminari: "Okay you guys! That! Is a Hero!"

Ojiro: "Oh, I'll never be able to run that fast."

(Y/n): "Have any of you guys seen Mineta? I swear he was just here."

(Y/n) looked over everyone at knee-level and spun around, revealing Mineta asleep and still attached to his back.

All Might ran off and looked back to the class, thinking about how his first day as a teacher went relatively well.

All Might: 'Many thanks, young (L/n). If not for you, Midoriya would have been forced to stay in recovery. Your power remains a mystery to me, but from what I've seen it will most certainly come to our benefit. But I cannot relax or keep only the two of you in mind.
For now I must prioritize this entire class. As your teacher, it's my sworn duty to counsel all of you well.'

He skidded into the staff-only room just as he reverted back to his skinny form, taking in heavy, exhausted breaths once he did.

All Might: *panting* 'But I barely have time to teach a class... shit.'
.
.
.

Izuku was able to join the class for the rest of the afternoon classes, and soon the end of 6th period arrived. A few of the students, mainly everyone in Team B, left quickly after they were dismissed.

Bakugou slung his backpack over his shoulder and headed out the door.
But before that, he called the taller male while he faced away.

Katsuki: "(Y/n)."

(Y/n): "¿Si, hombre gato?"

Katsuki: "... I'll see ya."

(Y/n): *waves* "For sure, later."

Izuku: "B-bye, Kacchan!"

Katsuki finally did turn and gave both males a careful side-glance before he nodded and left the class.