9. One Wild Day

No Pov

The sun set over Musutafu, Japan.

The two young men, (Y/n) (L/n) and Izuku Midoriya, were walking to the latter's residence, side by side. Izuku walked normally while (Y/n) walked backwards and balanced on the walls next to them.

(Y/n) (L/n) was in the dark on what exactly happens from here on out, and he wanted to make sure another villain didn't magically come and wreak havoc again.

He'd make sure his new friend got home safe and enjoy a nice walk at the same time.

Then Eri.

As for Izuku Midoriya, he admittedly DID want to forget everything that happened, but not before talking with his new friend as much as possible.

(Y/n) (L/n) was the one thing he didn't want to forget about today.

The boy was both an incredible mystery and (apparently) his personal guardian angel, and Izuku did not want this moment to be the last time they see each other. But there was much more to it than that, and he planned on addressing it soon.

As for (Y/n), he just liked Izuku.

People in this anime world, he found, were very different from real life; they wear their personalities on their sleeves, which makes them weirdly easy to talk to. They were very expressive and full of motion; exactly how real Japanese people think Americans act.
It's cringy to see that in the real world (if you know you know), but in this world it just works, like it should.

They can say what they want about Izuku Midoriya, but (Y/n) thought he was a pretty stand-up guy. With that anime-type personality the kid was funny, but in an endearing way.
He's also super polite and naturally cheerful, and clearly likes to do what he thinks is right. He has a real-life Hero's spirit.

Aside from being the MC, (Y/n) would try to stick with him because he could tell that Izuku was one of the good ones.

Izuku: "So you know about me, and we've never met until now because you're American, a-and you only just arrived in Japan two days ago?"

(Y/n): "Yeah."

Izuku: "A-And we aren't going to school together b-because... what?"

Hopping back down from the brick walls and facing the right way, (Y/n) gave Izuku a basic summary of what wasn't the truth.

(Y/n): "I'm taking online classes."

Izuku: "O-Oh."

(Y/n): "Yeah. I only went to your school yesterday so I could sign up for the new semester as one of those foreign kids. When I was there I saw you, and that blonde guy picking on you."

Izuku: "Oh, you caught that?"

(Y/n): "Yesssss... what's his name again?"

Izuku: "Katsuki Bakugo. B-but I call him Kacchan."

Izuku did get picked on yesterday by his former friend, though not nearly as bad as today. And (Y/n), as you know, didn't see it.

It doesn't happen every single day, but to his benefit, (Y/n) assumed it did.

Might be wrong, but it worked out.

(Y/n): "What's with the nickname?"

Izuku: "Well, w-we were friends a long time ago, until I was diagnosed as Quirkless..."

(Y/n): "Damn. I, uh, tried to report it to a teacher, but he said you both were friends and you just acted like that.
That's when I realized your school does what any proper American school would do about bullying: fucking nothing!"