8. Izuku Midoriya: A Hero

No Pov

Izuku Midoriya had never been more happy to see a kid his age in almost forever.

That's no exaggeration, since the kids around him constantly brought him down for being Quirkless and treated him like garbage.

It was already hard for Midoriya to believe he was in the middle of a crisis twice in one day.
But knowing that the same kid went out of his way to defeat the villain and save Izuku's life both times was... unbelievable.

When everyone fell silent after their outburst, (Y/n) looked over to Izuku and grinned.

(Y/n): "My dude, we gotta stop meeting up like this, am I right?"

And they've never seen each other until today, yet he talks to Izuku like they've been friends since forever. The green-haired boy couldn't wrap his head around any of it.

Izuku: "W-what are..."

Heroes: "YOU!!!!"

All of the heroes shouted in unison, and Izuku flinched at their tones that seeped with anger.

All of them had him and (Y/n) surrounded, then Death-Arms and Kamui Woods marched over to Midoriya with clear frustration in their steps.

He knew he was the one to blame while (Y/n) had clearly saved the day, but it seemed they were both going to get a verbal beatdown from Pro Heroes. Izuku couldn't help but feel guilt for his two-time savior getting put into his mess.

Izuku: 'I know what I did was reckless and wrong, but they seem angrier than I would be.' ... "I-... It was-"

He was visibly anxious at the thought of being severely reprimanded by two of his idols before they both stomped past Izuku and stopped in front of (Y/n), to his surprise and confusion.

Kamui placed his hands on his hips and was impatiently tapping his foot while Death-Arms stared down the (H/c) male with a pulsing forehead vein.

Kamui Woods: ...

Death-Arms: ...

(Y/n): "... You're welcome?"

Death-Arms: "YOU CAN'T BE THIS STUPID!!"

Kamui: "We told you not to try any more vigilante stuff and even let you off the hook, yet here you are!"

(Y/n): "In my defense, I didn't try anything. I bodied his ass.
Respectfully."

Kamui: "AND STOP WITH THE SNIDE REMARKS!!"

Mt. Lady: "(Y/N)! I KNOW WE LET YOU GO AT THE STATION, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD JUST DISAPPEAR SUDDENLY!"

Mt. Lady, from behind the other crowd and still in her giant form, yelled at (Y/n) in a booming voice which made everyone jump.

Izuku: 'Did she say he left the police station he went to?'

(Y/n): "He- hey, Mt. Lady! Uh, I am sorry about that! I really did have something urgent to get to, and wouldn't you know it; it was the same criminal!"

Mt. Lady: "Well... look! You, um... a-are you hurt or-?"

Backdraft: "For the second time today, you show up out of nowhere and illegally engage a dangerous criminal! Do you honestly believe you can just come out here and fight crime whenever you want?!"

(Y/n):