18. Deku vs. Kacchan

In the Battle Building

BEEEEEEEP!

All Might: (from speakers) "Everyone, stop the battle! Repeat, stop the battle immediately!"

The four students in the building heard All Might's order and his tone laced with distress. Iida and Ochako were confused and a little worried, but the other two had an idea of what it was about.

In the monitoring room, the atmosphere around All Might turned heavy. Everyone could sense his attention was on one person, but it still unsettled them.

Kaminari: "Hey, does All Might look... mad to you guys?"

Momo: "S-sir... are-?"

All Might: *looking down* "(Y/n), this isn't funny... please tell me the truth."

Class 1-A: '... He's angry...'

Everyone looked at the (H/c) male incredulously, the class wondering how or why he managed to anger two teachers in the first two days of school.

All Might: "Did you tell Katsuki Bakugou about us?"

(Y/n): "Yes."

All Might: *turns to (Y/n)*
"Why?"

(Y/n): "Please look into this."

F L A S H !

F L A S H !

All Might: ...

Everyone: ...

(Y/n): "... You paused the battle, All Might."

All Might: "... I did! That's strange.
Nothing appears to be out of order... oh well!
Heroes and Villains, please continue with the exercise!" *smiles*

Kirishima: "Hey, who was Bakugou talking to? I'm not hearing anything."

(Y/n): "Whew..."
'Why didn't I use that on Katsuki?'
.
.
.

Uraraka: "That was weird."

Iida: 'That was weird...' "Bakugou, come in! Give me a status report. Where are you?"

Katsuki: "... I'm on the second floor, and I have eyes on the Heroes. I'm gonna try to capture them, so keep guard on the weapon."

Izuku: "Tch! Uraraka go!"

Uraraka: "O-okay!"

Iida: "But there's two of them against you!"

Katsuki: "One just took off, probably headed your way, and the other one can't use his power as much as he likes."

Iida: "... I see. Just be careful, and don't underestimate him!"

Monitoring Room

After Kirishima asked his question, All Might explained the earpieces to the students, as well as the Villain's maps of the building and capture tape.