17. Combat Training

A/N: BOTH OF MY HANDS ARE IN SPLINTS RIGHT NOW AND MY FINGERS SLIP EASILY.

THE PUBLISH AND SAVE BUTTON ARE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER AND THERE'S NO 'ARE YOU SURE' OPTION.

I FEEL SO BAD BECAUSE YOU GUYS MAKE ME THINK YOURE ENJOYING THE STORY.

IM GONNA BE MORE CAREFUL FROM NOW ON.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Next Day

(Y/n) covertly took the train to school, and thought about what to do going forward in this world.

(Y/n): *exhale* "All in due time, (Y/n)... just stay on your guard."

U.A. Cafeteria

The morning classes went by quickly enough, and now (Y/n) waited in the line for food

Out of the corners of his eyes, he noticed a bunch of other U.A. students eyeing him before turning away quickly, a blonde one scoffing.

(Y/n): *clicks tounge* "Okay."

Cafeteria Lady: "That will be 300 yen, please."

(Y/n): "Here's the... yen."

Cafeteria Lady: "Thank you. Enjoy your meal!"

(Y/n): "You too. Okay... Now, just gonna find a seat here-"

Iida: "(Y/n)!"

Izuku: "Hey! Over here!"

Uraraka: *eating* "Mrr mph!"

(L/n) looked over to where Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida were already seated. All three students were waving him down and gesturing to a 4th seat.

(Y/n): ... *relieved sigh* "Don't mind if I do... What's up guys?"

Uraraka: *gulps* "Hey, (Y/n)! You just missed the hero Lunch Rush. His food is super good!"

(Y/n): "Is it? I've never had to pay up front for school food before, but it looks alright. *takes a bite* Mm! Wow!"

Izuku: "Do you like it?"

(Y/n): "Yeah, it's pretty good. And I've heard of Lunch Rush. It's good because of his power, right?... It doesn't-"

Izuku: "Come out of him? No."

(Y/n): *squints eyes* "... Okay."

Izuku: *laughs* "Hey! Our next class is Hero Basic Training! Do you guys think we'll do anything cool?"

Iida: "After this, we will likely start and end the afternoon with standardized training, after we are introduced to the course."

Uraraka: "No offense, but that sounds kinda boring. I hope we can at least do something hero-y!"

Iida: *sweatdrops* "Well, as much as I wish the same it's only the second day. Odds are we'll have to wait before all that."

(Y/n): "I think we're actually gonna fight each other in one of the Battle Centers. And we're getting our costumes, maybe."