10. New Beginnings...

No Pov

It was nighttime, the end of (Y/n)'s first day in another world. He said goodbye to All Might and a much longer goodbye to Izuku, then followed his clone to the new place.

 He said goodbye to All Might and a much longer goodbye to Izuku, then followed his clone to the new place

He may not know what happens after today, but right now he could finally celebrate being on solid ground.

The first clone went to America to remake (Y/n)'s original identity. He forged his documents and licenses, and then logged his misinformation into the government's files before anyone saw anything slip in, then did the same for citizenship in Japan.

Once he was legally able to own property in said country, he simply used Cosmo's wand from Fairly Odd Parents to wish up a "cool home".

Now (L/n) has his own place in Musutafu not far from U.A. High.

It was a quaint, decently-sized place, a two-story, three-bedroom, three bathroom house with furniture, appliances, and everything else he could need.

That's when (Y/n) realized he was able to spam wishes and cheat his way through the whole story, and decided only to use that specific power for emergencies.

But most important of what he now had was in his arms: a still tuckered out Eri, and to his side (Y/n)'s new canine companion, Atsuko.

Entering the home and quietly making his way up the stairs, the (H/c) boy brought Eri to her new room and gently laid the little girl down in her new bed. He thought he got a good mattress for her, but when (Y/n) set her down she began to stir.

Eri: *faintly* "N-no..."

(Y/n): *whisper* "Oh balls- hey, can you-"

Before she woke up, the boy gestured for Atsuko to lie with her. The dog hopped onto the bed and curled into the horned girl's sleeping form.
Feeling a familiar presence and warmth, Eri subconsciously wrapped her arms around her furry companion and fell back into her much needed rest.

(Y/n) pulled the blanket over them both then tip-toed out of the room, turned off the lights and closed the door.

(Y/n): 'I'll do something special for her in the morning... Yeah, I'll give her the best day ever or something close! But dang...'

That (today) literally just happened.

Eri literally just happened, and now (L/n) is some kind of unofficial caretaker to a little girl.

Definitely not what he was expecting, and it was now another unknown that would be gnawing at and keeping (Y/n) up every night.

Like his powers. (Y/n) was still completely out of the loop when it came to having them in general (and using them), and decided he really needed some time to get accustomed to it. He concluded this when he realized he wasn't tired in the slightest, despite everything he had been a part of in a single day. Even this was unsettling for him. That is, having energy this late.