Experiment

A/n

Second chapter! This is going to be a lot of information for you guys so hold on tight.

P.s  "/" signifies an instant passage of time. Most likely used in a flashback, to you there will be a section showing something but to the characters it would be like no time passed at all.

 " - " shows a minute passing however I'm most likely not going to use them.

"_" shows a hour of time passing. For - and _ the number of said symbols shows how much increments of corresponding time.

"~" Tildes will be showing the start and end of the chapter. 

"   ' '   " Single apostrophes will be used when internal thought can't be shown through italics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? POV

Cold...

It is oh so cold.

Chains wrapped around my neck and wrist. They're so cold

With a slam of a hammer, I jolt back to reality. My vision clears up as the blur in my eyes disperses. 

I'm kneeling on the ground. Blue chains drawn taunt and somehow were connected to the floor. 

I tried moving my arm, the chain clinked as I try to regain mobility in my limbs. 

Looking around I see so many monsters. Spiders, frogs, and dogs littered the seats around me. They are seated at least 10 feet away... what is going on?

/

Silence.

Chills ran down your back as that can only mean one thing.

He stalked closer, his lab coat can be heard swishing around. 

The pressure in your chest intensifies and you struggled to breathe. Any plan you had come up with before this had gone out the window, trying to remember it would be no use. 

Closer. His shoes hitting the floor almost seem like glass shattering at this point.

You contemplated running, but quickly dismissed the thought. You've already tried that before. Running only resulted in more broken bones.

Cold fingers grip your shoulders. 

You feel as if your stomach had turned inside out. You feel like you're falling while overwhelming nausea washes over you. You shut your eyes tightly.

 After a few seconds, your feet finally find solid ground. Dropping to your knees, you put out your hands to avoid face-planting while concentrating on trying not to throw up. 

You have become well acquainted with this place. The unending darkness, the slight metallic smell... The eerie silence. Despite the lack of objects in the "room" you instantly knew it was the same place as before.