Judgement

A/n

It's time for chapter 4.

To let you know, chapters will most likely be released every other week or so. That isn't a promise though. It would take longer or shorter based on how I'm doing.

Also, Chara won't be taking on the Dreemer's last name. Don't worry it's for plot reasons. This however has its own problems. Addressing her with only a first name sounds a bit short. So angels will have a little sorting system for a last name: A for Angel then " - " then a number. This will function as a last name. I know it might not sound like a great way to put angels by labeling them with a serial number so just keep in mind that they can choose and change what number it is. I know it's not the best fix but giving the ability to change it is better than being forced to hold a number given to to you.

Another thing is the dialogue in the story. Usually it will be a back and forth, rotating from character A to character B. Sometimes it will just be character A continuously talking. A speaker switch will most of the time be obvious but it you are not sure you can always ask for clarification.

Not much else can be said.

Let's begin :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chara

The Cold Eye of Judgement stares at you.

His eyes flash black, pupils disappearing for just a second. Just long enough for you to see.

His smile only made it worse.

He holds that grin everywhere he goes, whether it be a plain old relaxing day or persecution. However much rare the latter is he always seems like he's enjoying it when he gets to cast someone down from the sky.

You could never tell if he was joking or not and it always made you feel uneasy.

The Warm Eye of Judgement sees this however and smacks him on the back of his head.

" How about we be a little more accommodating towards our angel over here Sans? Trying to scare her won't help anyone."

" Warm Eye of Judgement. Don't call me that while we're at work. Besides I was trying to make sure she's awake."

" You can't lie to me Sans, I know you can see that her eyes open. Plus your little trick gave her quite the fright."

" Heh heh."

" Don't laugh! Or I'll smack you upside your head again."

" Oh no, anything but that!"

" Ugggghh, you're unbearable."

Asgore clears his throat again.

" Aren't we getting a little off course?"

" Ah yes, let me introduce ourselves and our defendant. I'm Papyrus The Warm Eye of Judgement, and that is Sans, The Cold Eye of Judgement."

Sans interrupts.

" I'm sure everyone already knows that..."

"Shush Sans. Let me finish."

"..."

"..."

"Anyways, based on our records, the girl over there is Angel 723. Would you like to introduce yourself?"

Everyone's attention shifts over to you.

You look around nervously. Looks like they're expecting you to speak.