Trial

A/n

Chapter three time! I noticed that most people put Chara x reader in their titles. Should I do that? Anyways how are you today?

Just a recap, most of the last chapter was a flashback.

P.s: sigh will be the only exception to the italicized thought rule. It is an actual sigh opposed to the character thinking "sigh".

And that's it... let's continue... shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chara

/

You snap back to reality. 

Sigh.

The cold tiled floor was most definitely going to leave marks on your legs.

Murmurs slink around you. The Eyes of Judgement stand behind two pedestals, or so they say, you think it looks more like a pair of pillars or columns that support a building or something.

Looks like they're arguing about something...

You spread your wings to shake them out. They were beginning to feel stiff.

Instinctively you also try to stretch your arms.

The chains rattle back as if they were mocking you.

Damn it.

At least they seem to be looser. Your arms have just a bit more space to move.

You hear a thump behind you, followed by the clanking of armor.

Seems like the royal family has finally arrived.

First comes the guards. Their fluffy faces poked out of the metal suits. These guys wouldn't hurt a fly, even if said fly committed thousands of war crimes. They both hold spears merely for the show of it and most of the time the spears would be used to roast marshmallows.

You used to play with them when you were younger. Both of them were around the same size but received titles of lesser and greater. This was probably because one preferred bigger armor than the other. 

You and Rei loved petting them as children because they would both respectively have unique and hilarious reactions. One would have its neck extend to infinity and seemingly loop around the cosmos before returning, and the other would somehow become fluffier and poofier, every time beating out the last. You imagine holding the doggo would be comparable to holding the clouds under the sky.

They were and still are lovely. You can still see their tongues sticking out like always.

Next comes the king. 

 Asgore walked with such force it was like mountains were falling onto the ground. Crown glistening on his head, Sitting right between his horns... You've always wondered why the royal family decided to take the forms of goats. His expression was unreadable. Nothing like the deep laughter he would let out and the warm smile he usually held.

 His cloak billowed as he continues forwards.

Then comes the prince...