Rosy skies

Chapter 13?

I wonder what Chara and Y/n are doing.

P.s I think it might not be too clear in this chapter, but "///" will be a transition to a dream sequence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of sticky notes was discovered on a bedroom door by a young sleepy child.

"Y/n, it has been a year since the last time watering day came and went. Doesn't time fly? I'm so sorry, but I cannot accompany you this year, Mommy has important work to do."

"I know you like blabbering when you are exited Y/n, be sure to keep our little secret."

"I know you have yet to be strong enough to lift the watering can, maybe you can ask Chara for assistance."

"I must imagine one day when you will carry out this tradition with someone other than your dear mother, thought it saddens me that I won't be with you for the rest of your life, I am also happy to know that my mortal life has run its course and fulfilled its purpose ."

"Since I won't be with you to carry out the tradition this year. The only thing I will ask of you is that two of you enjoy today in my place."

"P.s, mommy will be back from work next week. Don't worry, I will be able to stay for a couple more days."

///

"Chara! Look what I got!"

"What it is Asriel?"

"It's a gift from mom for my birthday!"

"Cool."

"I know, right?"

"... Soooo, what is it?"

"It's a seed!"

"Huh? What kind of seed is shaped like a heart?"

"This one apparently. Mom says it's special and that if I plant it somewhere with lots a space it will grow instantly!"

"Then what we doing here talking? Let's go plant the darn thing!"

"Yeah!"

-

"Soooo, do we just bury it here?"

"Mhm!"

"..."

"..."

"Doesn't it grow inst—"

"Whoa!"

"It's so tall!"

"Its petals are in the same red heart shape as the seed."

"That's so cool!"

"..."

"..."

 "...Hey, Asriel. I have a good idea."

"Hm? What is it?"

"First one to the top wins!"

"What?"

"3-2-1, go!"

"Hey! That's not fair, you have wings!"

"Hurry up goat boy!"