Fatal Encounter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iris

The moon was out, dusk had already set, and the final strands of sunlight were slowly being pulled away. The artificial light created by the humans one by one begins to turn on signaling nightfall. The little crickets and creatures had already burrowed deep into their nest to stay warm, leaving only light murmurs of wind to whisper somberly.

The stars in the sky are twinkling away, not a single cloud was in the sky to obscure them.

Iris' footsteps echoed in the dead silence of the night, most humans would be sound asleep at this time, so nobody would be around to question her.

Where are you~

She could feel that she was drawing closer to her target. It has been on the move as of late and seems to have taken the form of a human.

No matter. I'll rid the world of the stain that you are no matter what you try to become.

Iris has also taken on a more human form to disguise herself. 

Nothing like glowing bright red to notify everybody that you're not normal.

All that red has been condensed down and put somewhere.

Her eyes.

They've grown into a deeper red.

What originally looked something like rose petals were now a color more akin to blood.

It won't be a problem if the humans don't linger on her face for too long. 

A slight glance and you might mistake those eyes for brown ones.

They won't notice.

I getting closer...

Her heart was beating against her chest.

*B-dmp*

*B-dmp*

*B-dmp*

An invisible tug was pulling her towards something, like two magnets or a moon orbiting around a planet. She knew that this "something" was Gaster.

What will she do after she achieves this goal?

She had no idea.

Iris kept her head down to not arouse any suspicion.

She could the pressure building in her chest.

Closer.

Closer. 

Closer.

Excitement jolted throughout her body as she grinned to herself.

Gaster no longer had his immortality, once she kills him it'll be over, her mission would be completed, and her need for revenge satisfied.

She couldn't wait for that moment, to drive her dagger into him over and over again.

He was lucky that he had lost his immorality, or Iris might have continued stabbing till the end of eternity.

She couldn't wait to hear his screams.

After all, that would be nothing compared to what she was put through.

What she'll do would be mercy compared to what he did.

A red knife formed in her hands.

I going to enjoy this~