The Two Hybrids

[Matoi Residence - Living Room] -- Evening --

He was so warm in her arms. It felt... Natural, to feel human.
She felt like she was meant to do this. Like they NEEDED this. She wanted to protect him as he would do the same. Those gorgeous dark blue eyes looked at his cute, messy hair.

Nui saw his form as being elegant, yet muscular. Her entire focus was on his chest, rhythmically rising and falling as his soft breath tickled her neck, her ears being attentively tuned to the compelling melody of his deep inhales into calm exhales.

Her brother had fallen asleep after his long search for her, for many months she had traveled, aiding those in need and he followed her tracks all to where they had their first encounter.

Carefully shifting (F/n) in her arms as she seated herself against a wall near a destroyed piano, trying to keep him comfortably snuggled against her without disturbing him.

"You're such an idiot," Nui giggled quietly, running her fingers through his hair. "could've at least rested some more." His only movement was when he let out a soft groan before nuzzling himself closer to her warmth. "Hmph, can't blame you since I'd be doing the same looking for you."

She found it hard to stop herself from expressing the overwhelming happiness these events were causing her, finding herself rapidly kicking her feet in joy. To have her thought-to-be-dead brother here!

If he was this cute by just sleeping she had no idea how long she could contain herself before just embracing him once he was up and about again, just imagining all the teasing and playing she'd be able to do was making her eyes glint with glee.

To prevent her imagination from going wild about everything she wanted to do to him while he slept she decided to focus on cleaning him up, noticing the amount of grime and dust all over him.

His wear was practically in tatters, many seams had been torn, leaving very large openings revealing his once delicate pale skin, now poisoned by ugly bruises and vicious cuts that were fully healed but marked... by who though? She was thankful he was not awake to sense this pain, without his regenerative properties that arm would be cleaned off... Just like Ryuko did to her arms, still a bit mad about it.

As she carefully caressed his head she began to detangle some large clumps of hair stuck together with dried blood, removing the imperfections with impressive precision, being careful not to tug too hard or scratch his scalps with her nails.

Her efforts were rewarded as she began to hear a low rumbling from (F/n) emanating from his chest.

He was... Purring? Like a soft buzzing sound, similar to a rolled 'r' with a fundamental frequency. God, she just wanted to squeeze him forever. She had to bite down on her fist to stop herself from squealing in joy.

Taking a moment to calm herself, she returned to cleaning up his hair, noticing her handiwork had already restored some of the fluffiness, his hair was still caked in dust and grease, but it was a start.