Parallel

[Japan - Tokyo] (Hotel) -- Early Morning --

For once (F/n) was sound asleep, having a quiet and blissful dream... Hoping to see Ryuko and Satsuki again. However, the scenario became quite steamy.

All he could feel was them biting into his skin. But... it didn't hurt as much. And he could feel... something soft? It felt kind of wet too... Wait a minute...

(F/n)'s eyes slowly began to open, staring overhead at a dull beige ceiling, as he continued to get his bearings he became aware of a strange sensation on his chest, as he looked down to locate the cause of the odd sensation, he came across an even stranger scene... Nui was kissing and softly biting his skin.

Realizing he had awoken, she looked up slightly from her activities and locked eyes with him, a mischievous glint growing ever brighter in her eyes.

He opened his mouth to question the peculiar situation they found themselves in, she lifted her face and stifled a laugh, "Ahahaha!" Her rose-tinted cheeks slightly puffing up as she did, and slowly began to scurry back underneath the duvet covering the two of them, after a brief moment she poked only her face out this time, her mischievously grinning face being the only part of her not hidden by the duvet now. "Sorry, but had to find some way to wake you up."

The cheeky blonde sunk into the shadows and could only be spotted as a large mass that continued to make its way underneath the gigantic duvet in a blind attempt to escape, leaving behind a trail of giggles as she went.

"Could've at least nudged me, or I don't know... Use an alarm clock!" (F/n) shaking his head, took the corners of the duvet and pulled it aside, being flooded with relief and embarrassment.

Suddenly he was pounced on by a blur of pink, knocking the wind out of him instantly. Nui's beaming face was snuggled into his neck as she cuddled him for a moment before reluctantly separating by his polite shove.

He felt weird about this, they had only just found each other yesterday, yet the two acted quite close already, he would have been taken aback at her attitude and bubbly personality... However he just couldn't bring himself to do so, it felt wrong to do that, and he just couldn't put a finger on why he felt that way.

"I'm glad you're awake! I would say it's been boring waiting for you to wake up, but... As you just saw, I had some methods of entertainment during the wait." She finished her sentence with a suggestive lick of her lips which sent a shiver down his spine.

"Nui, how long have you been awake?" He questioned, noticing more marks.

"Hmm, about a few hours." She smiled, her feet swaying back and forth.

"All right, whatever. Not important anyways." He sat up, stretching his arms out.

"Very true!" Nui got up on her knees in front of him, holding his hands, "What's important is that you're here right now, and we're together, you don't need to be afraid anymore, I'll be here for you from now on, okay?"

"I should be saying that to you. Seems you beat me to the punch." (F/n) smiled in response to this, for all of his life he's wanted nothing more than to be the one being protected, rather than being the protector, so having someone comforting and strong like Nui around felt incredibly welcome, natural even.

Nui once again hugged (F/n), "You're my brother. I won't ever let you go... Speaking of," Grabbing his arms and pinning them to the mattress as she pushed him down.

"W-wait! What are you..." (F/n) asked.

"You owe me for all the time I've been alone." Nui stated with a hungry look in her eyes, licking her lips maniacally as she eyed up his neck.