SOULFUL STRUGGLE

" " = Speak
' ' = Think
▪︎▪︎ = Sequence
- - = Time Skip

(F/n) = First Name / Last Name: Harime

Abilities: Ice Generation and Manipulation (Create, shape, and manipulate ice, only limited by the user's imagination and their natural limits.)

Outfit: Singed blue plaid long sleeve shirt and black jeans with white suede chelsea boots.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Meanwhile in the elevator... Nui and Kagura stand beside each other. Patience is becoming quite boring to them, so...

"Listen, Nui... I have to tell you something." Kagura starts.

"Yes?" Nui turned her head.

"I... I've never been intimate nor romantic with anyone before..." Kagura blushes and glares at the floor.

"Oh... Wait, really?" Nui questioned, "You seem like you've at least dated once or twice before."

"No, I was rather close with Erza." Kagura admitted, "But it was only platonic between us."

"Huh. Okay then." Nui nods with a smile.

Kagura exhaled silently, hoping that the blonde would understand her confession, "I've been thinking, ever since you fell from the sky and effortlessly got Irene to accept with your... charm and fashion sense."

Nui: "Why thank you."

Kagura: "Also managed to not have Erza cut your head off."

Nui: "She can certainly try."

Kagura: "Please don't joke about that, but I'm curious of why you are so close to me."

Nui shrugged, "You didn't seem to mind. Adding to that, you seem a tiny bit irritated when others get close to me, care to explain~?"

"Well you are... It's because-" The swords woman exhales heavily before composing herself, "I've come to understand for quite some time, to fully accept that I'm--"

"Gay?" The lolita's eyes fluttering open, glanced with a genuine smile.

Kagura seemed a little embarrassed, "Y-yes..." She avoided meeting her gaze. "...I know it may not seem like it."

Nui leans against the panel, "Did you not have interest in guys at all?"

Kagura gave a small nod, "I don't believe I ever expressed interest in men."

Nui seem to notice her encounter with her brother, "So... You don't like my big brother that way 'cause boy, the girls he attracts."

"Your brother, I see not romantically." Kagura offered. "There is no attraction, Nui. Of any kind."

Nui understood her attraction but wanted to know more, "So you never been attracted to guys, like at all?" Her own questions poured out, compelled her to justify them. "I mean, everyone else must've gotten interested in romance around you."

Kagura was completely at ease with the lolita's questions, "Yes, there have been some men who approached me but I simply declined to say that I have no interest nor the time for relationships. Even before Irene."

Then abruptly and bluntly Nui asked, "Then what made you like vaginas?"

Kagura flinched with a reddened face, "D-don't just say it like that, I..." She paused, clearing her throat. "Thinking and knowing, to realize that I don't believe a male body could ever satisfy me." She admitted. "Or that I could ever want things... like what I find myself wanting..." She trailed off, and her voice wavering induce the blonde to notice how Kagura's eyes glimmered with that unmistakable burn. The hazel orbs slid from Nui's features to her body. "The things I desire... That I may want, I find repulsive to imagine with men."