Oppressive

Chapter III

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking
- - = Time Skip
▪︎ ▪︎ = Next Sequence
(F/n) = First Name

(F/c) long sleeve crew neck shirt that hugs his body showing off outlining of his pecs and abs and some jogging stitch (f/c) washed-out sweat pants with (f/c) sneakers.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

8 Weeks Later

[Honnouji Academy] --Noon--

"I guess that wraps it up." Ryuko walking out of the debris then gets tackled by Mako.

Mako: "Thanks Ryuko!"

(F/n) sits on a bench from afar chuckling at the little victory, "I feel as if Mako is bait to every club here at this school."

"That's what I hate, screw biology class for trying to make her a guinea pig." Ryuko and Mako sit down besides (F/n), then Ryuko retracts her scissor blade down to small size, making Mako stunned and (F/n) going 'eh'.

Mako: "You can change the size of your scissor now, too!"

Ryuko: "Yeah, basically. It's no big deal."

Senketsu grumbles, "Your blood has grown salty as of late..." Making her look down to him.

"He's right Ryuko, don't you think you're getting a little cocky." (F/n) says eating his apple as usual.

Ryuko: "He tell that from the taste of my blood?"

(F/n) points at her Kamui, "Of course, you are wearing a blood-thirsty Kamui."

Senketsu: "He's right, I can immediately spot any change in your physiology. Everything from your weight to your BMI..."

(F/n) smirks "Well well~"

Ryuko blushes, "That's none of both of your guys' business!"

(F/n): "You probably been eating too many of those croquettes."

Ryuko now irritated. "No, this is just Senketsu poking his lapels where they don't belong! Besides I can't waste my time on chumps like those guys!"

Senketsu: "Calm yourself. Impatience is bad for you. As is greasy food."

Ryuko getting angry "Give it a rest, damn it! And both of you wipe that smug look off your face!"

"I'm just eating my apple is all, plus Senketsu is incapable of having a smug look on his so-called face..." (F/n) looks down at her uniform, "He doesn't have a face actually."

Ryuko swings her arms, "Quit nitpicking every little thing I say, (F/n)!"

Mako completely calmly happy, "Wow, that's amazing! You guys are doing a comedy act together!"

Ryuko tries to rip her Kamui whilst (F/n) holds her hands from doing so, but stop at Mako's comment, "Oh wait, you two were talking to Senketsu, right? Sorry, sorry." Mako suddenly and randomly pulls out a big lunch box out of her shirt. "If they had sliced open my belly, my lunch would have spilled out." Ryuko crosses her legs, elbow on her knee, hand under her chin glaring at (F/n), who is glancing at the cloudy sky. "And I would've had to eat it all over again!"

Ryuko still glaring at (F/n), "Worry about your life before you worry about your lunch. You're gonna get fatally wounded one of these days, so-"

She turns to see Mako pierced all over her body with pin needles, dropping to the floor, "M-mako! Say something!"