Rectify

Chapter XX

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking
(F/n) = First Name

The wait is over...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[Naked Sun] (Flight Deck) --Noon--

She teared, and shredded, as blood splashed onto the floor. Her own blood rains down on her when she finally pulls Junketsu off. A nude blood-drenched Ryuko stood, still alive, pants heavily with a angry stare.

"Ryuko!" Mako yells.

"Are you okay?!" Senketsu concerned.

Ryuko: "Are you kidding me? That freakin' hurt! But it's just what I deserve for acting like a complete dumbass."

"I can believe you're still alive after severing your Life Fiber." Nui pierced in the back to a part of the ship, "However..." Pulling the scissor blade out of her back like a glove, wound instantly heals.

Jakuzure surprised, "No way, her wound just closed up."

Sanageyama: "Great, she's immortal too."

Tsumugu: "Bitch got Life Fibers in her!"

Nui sticks both scissor blades into metal where she stands, "Throwing your scissor blade at me was a mistake. It wasn't enough to kill me," Bringing both blades together, "and now they're both in my hands."

Then, a half-naked Mako soars towards Ryuko holding Senketsu, "Go, Senketsu! To Ryuko!"

"Right!" Senketsu shouts attempting to reach her, but Nui steps in front of him.

Nui: "Too bad, Senketsu. You're getting ripped to shreds again!"

"Not if I can help it." Senketsu cleverly separates himself into two halves, dodging the attack and using Nui as a springboard to reach Ryuko.

"Don't hopscoth over me!" She objected.

The navy material of her Kamui fluttering sensationally as he slipped himself upon her. A soft smile made itself known, the hybrid reveling in the faintest twinge of excitement racing through her veins at the well-known feel of his fabric upon her body once more.

They knew what they both wanted.

"Life Fiber Synchronize!"

A needle jabbed into a waiting vein, blood rushing up its hypodermic body and flooding waiting fibers. Stars blanketed her body, obscuring her naked form from view as the fiber mesh expanded before snapping back to envelop her. The familiar buzz of synchronization stimulated her senses.

'(F/n)': 'Ryuko has rekindled her bond with Senketsu.'

Ryuko stares down Nui with blistering fury, "HHAAARRIIMMEE!!"

Nui sweatdrops taking a few steps back.

Satsuki: "Oh? Did she just overwhelm Harime with her spirit?"

"Yup... By the way, y'know what would be a better position?" (F/n) still being pinned down by her, tapping his fingers on the floor. "If you sat on my face, since we're both half-naked...and your boobs are pressed up against my head, soo..."

Satsuki startled a bit by his offer, "(F-f/n)!" Getting up off of him as he pushed himself up and dusts himself off chuckling.

"Just playing with ya, my queen... Or am I~?" He smirked.

Satsuki: "(F/n), this isn't the time for games! We have a situation to deal with."

(F/n): "I know, I know. But if we weren't in a situation, would you?"