Breaking Point

Chapter XIII

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking
(Y/n) = First Name

(f/c) long sleeve crew neck shirt that hugs his body showing off outlining of his pecs and abs and some jogging stitch (f/c) washed-out sweat pants with (f/c) sneakers.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

~~~Osaka~~~

The battle between Takarada's forces and Honnouji Academy continues. After having his citizens dispersed by Satsuki Kiryuin, Takarada unveils an anti-Goku Uniform weapon, the Dōtonbori Robo (large crab-shaped mech).

However, Iori hands Sanageyama his new uniform as well. Donning the Blade Regalia Mk.III, he defeats Takarada (Its weak point is located in a rather 'distinct' place).

Takarada crawls away in his small crab shell but is stopped by a sheathed blade to his cheek, he looks up to see the Queen and the rest of the Elite Four appears with their new Three-Star Ultima Uniforms.

Satsuki: "Do you value your life?"

Takarada: "Lookin' down on me again, huh? You must really be gettin' off right now..." she jabs her blade to his cheek more, "But this ain't over. Osaka's all about tenacity and conviction"

Satsuki: "Of course. My target here was never you"

Takarada: "Wh-what?"

Satsuki: "Do you think that I would mobilize a force of this size to fight mere students?"

Takarada: "No... You can't be serious!"

Satsuki: "Who gave you the power to stand against Ultima Uniforms?"

Before he can speak, a red motorbike appears before them with Ryuko, (Y/n), and Mako on board. She skids to a stop, as Mako falls off dizzy.

Ryuko: "Looks like you're having fun throwing your weight around, Satsuki Kiryuin"

(Y/n): "Don't you think wrecking an entire town's a bit much?"

Satsuki: "Did you come all this way merely to tell me that? If so, your trip was for nothing"

(Y/n) shrugs "Well....I also came here to tell you that you're beaut--" Ryuko nudges his ribs, "..Nevermind"

Satsuki shakes her head with a small smile, "Their fate was sealed the moment they defied me"

Ryuko: "We're going to change that fate. And you're going to give Senketsu back"

Satsuki raises her gloved hand up "Ah, so this is what you are after"

(Y/n) looks down at Satsuki's legs 'Maybe I'm after something else'

Satsuki: "Sanageyama. Dispose of that fool"

Sanageyama: "At once!" Taking away Takarada somewhere else.

Ryuko wields her blade forward, (Y/n) looks back at Mako "You best fall back to someplace safe"

Mako: "Kay!"

Gamagoori: "Mankanshoku!"

Satsuki: "The rest of you, stay out of this"

Elite Four: "Yes, ma'am!"

(Y/n) looks behind Satsuki "Woah when the hell did you guys get here? The other two areas are like...1, 2....100 miles away"

Jakuzure: "Satsuki's Personal Cargobob"

(Y/n): "...That actually makes sense..."

Ryuko lunges forward, as the two clash one another, holding their grounds against one another then (Y/n) follows up to kick Satsuki but she blocks with her forearm, sliding a few yards away.